Baby Shower Ideas
Baby Shower Themes
Our baby shower party plans offer hundreds of free baby shower ideas. And we make suggestions for unique personalized invitations and favors, and recommendations for games and activities.
- Sugar 'n Spice - Sweet baby shower ideas for a little girl's shower.
- Snails & Puppy Dog Tails - Boy oh boy, these are baby shower ideas for welcoming a little blue bundle.
- Splish Splash - A fun "bath time" shower theme with lots of bubbles and rubber duckies!
- Mommy To Be - This shower theme is all about celebrating and pampering the mother-to-be!
- Noah's Ark 2 by 2 - Great baby shower ideas and theme for twins, or for an animal lover.
- ABCs & 123s - Bright colors and the building blocks of learning... a very popular theme!
- A Star is Born - Throw a "heavenly" baby shower with this star and moon theme shower!
- Grandma's 1st - Baby shower ideas to celebrate a new Grandmother (and all the stuff she'll need for babysitting!)
- Little Prince - A fun prince theme for the newest royal family member.
- Little Princess - A party fit for a princess!
- Sip and See - A Party for after the baby is born!
baby shower party extras
Baby Shower Invitations and Favors
Give your baby shower the personal touch with our personalized invitations, favors and decorations. Start with an invitation and select matching party favors, banners, centerpieces and sign in boards. Add a life size cutout, photo opportunity, or even a personalized camera and the theme becomes all about the mom-to-be!
Baby Shower Decorating: Decorations and Party Supplies
Make shopping for your baby shower party decorations and party supplies much easier! We recommend hundreds of fun party supplies, decorations and party items. We provide direct links to hundreds of great decorations, favors and supplies.
We have selected several great partners that provide good products, competitive prices and exceptional customer service. When you are ready to buy we’ll send you to our partner site where you can place your order with complete confidence.
Ask the Experts: Baby Shower Party Advice
- Ask the Party Girl