Anniversary Party Ideas
- Silver 25th Anniversary Party Ideas - Easy anniversary party ideas for a party that reflects the couple of honor!
- Golden 50th Anniversary Party Ideas - Wow! 50 years deserves special celebration. Lots of ideas to make this 50th anniversary party personal and memorable
- Hollywood Anniversary Theme Party - Hollywood is a great theme for an anniversary party. The guests of honor are the "stars!"
- 50's Theme Anniversary Theme Party - A retro trip back to sock hops and rock 'n roll. A fun theme for a fun party!
anniversary tips and advice
Personalize Your Party
Give your Anniversary party the personal touch with our personalized products. Start with a anniversary invitation and select matching party favors, banners, centerpieces and sign in boards. Add a life size cutout, photo opportunity, or even a personalized camera and the theme becomes yours!
- Personalized Anniversary Invitations
- Anniversary Party Banners
- Anniversary Candy Bar Wrappers
- Anniversary Mint and Candy Tins
- 25th Anniversary Custom Party Supplies
- 50th Anniversary Custom Party Supplies
- See all Anniversary Custom Party Supplies
There are many things that enter into planning a great anniversary celebration.
Date—try not to compete with other things going on and choose a weekend if you are expecting guests to come in from out of town.
Location—again, it’s important that you choose something convenient for everyone but that is also fun and different. Unless you have an over-abundant amount of guests and need to use a party room at a hotel or something, see if you can find something with built in entertainment, good food and a great atmosphere.
Entertainment—consider a place with built in entertainment or if budget allows choose something that can be personalized to the couple/family. There are a lot of singers that will use a song and change the words to personalize the lyrics to the celebrant. Always fun and something the crowd appreciates.
Toasts—never be embarrassed to say “and…now a toast to …”—what more is there when your marking something as important as a milestone anniversary.
Photos—there should be an area for photo boards (a collage of great pictures from over the years) or possibly if your budget allows for a screen (or it may already be in the room), you can do a slide show or power point. There are also video vendors that will make a “this is your life” video to show. They are easily found by word of mouth.