Hundreds of ideas for your special occasion
Special occasions celebrate the individual. Whether it's a birthday, anniversary, graduation, bar mitzvah or a housewarming, you are celebrating a personal milestone or accomplishment.
Put your unique signature on your event.
It's up to you to create the atmosphere...and if you need some help, ask the Party Girl and I'll be happy to help (even if I'm not invited!).
Select a Party Theme
Our special occasion planning guides offer hundreds of free theme party ideas. Our planning guides include party plans, unique personalized products, recommendations for games and activities and of course Party Girl Help.
Party plans include ideas about decorating the outside, entryway and inside of your venue. We’ll make suggestions for invitations, favors and games. The planning guides are an invaluable resource for your party planning.
Select the category that fits the occasion and spend a few moments browsing through a variety of party plans until you find the theme that is right for your celebration.
- Birthday Party Party Ideas Everyone celebrates their birthday (or they should!). Take advantage of the hundreds of free theme party ideas we provide.
- Graduation Party Ideas Make your graduate the center of attention. Our graduation party ideas help you celebrate everything that makes your graduate special.
- Baby Shower Party Ideas Lots if great baby shower themes to make the mommy-to-be's day a special and unique one!
- Bridal Shower Party Ideas Find a bridal shower theme that reflects the guest of honor's interests and personality.
- Bachelorette and Bachelor Party Ideas From nights out on the town to relaxing with friends, find a great way to celebrate!
- Anniversary Party Ideas Whether it's a big one, like 25th or 50th, or you want a themed anniversary party, we have ideas the make your anniversary party great
- Family Reunion Party Ideas Family reunions can be a hassle to put together, but the event is always worth it!
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Party Ideas A big event in a young child's life! Celebrate with one of our many Bar/Bat Mitzvah theme ideas!
- School Events Party Ideas School events are the highlight of high school! Check out some of our party idea themes, fundraising strategies and so much more!
- Housewarming Party Ideas Warm your new home with FFFD: friends, family, food and drinks!
- Divorce Party Ideas Divorce doesn't always have to be a bad thing, celebrate the newly single life with a divorce party!
- Retirement Party Idea Retire is style with some of our fun retirement party theme ideas!
Personalize Your Party
Give your special occasion the personal touch with our personalized products.
Start with an invitation and select matching party favors, banners, centerpieces and sign in boards. Add a life size cutout, photo opportunity, or even a personalized camera and the party becomes truly special.
special occasion Decorating: Decorations and Party Supplies
Make shopping for your special occasion party decorations and party supplies much easier! We recommend hundreds of fun party supplies, decorations and party items. We provide direct links to hundreds of great decorations, favors and supplies.
We have selected several great partners that provide good products, competitive prices and exceptional customer service. When you are ready to buy we’ll send you to our partner site where you can place your order with complete confidence.
Table Decorations and Menu
It’s not a party without the food! The food table is the one spot all your guests are sure to visit so you want it to be “special”. We’ll suggest some fun table decorations that go with the theme. And occasionally we’ll even throw in some of our favorite recipes.
Party Games and Activities
Of course you’ll want to amuse yourself. We suggest plenty of games and activities to break the ice, keep the party moving and generally add to the fun and frolic.
Your guests probably walked in with a gift. So why not let them walk out with a great party favor? There’s candy, loot bags, personalized water bottles and...well the list just goes on. We suggest favors that work with your party theme and your budget.
Ask the Experts: Birthday Party Advice and Planning Guides
The Party Girl loves to give advice! We let you Ask the Experts. We provide party checklists. We offer planning guides. We even encourage you to talk to each other on our Party Forums
or our blog, the Daily Party Dish
. And of course you can always ask the Party Girl