Unique, fun party decorations and party decorating ideas for your milestone birthday.
All birthdays are special, but some are more special than others. A 50th birthday party or 60th or 40th (you get the idea) requires some special ideas and some unforgettable birthday party decorations.
We have put together milestone birthday party decorating ideas for your 21st, 30th, 40th, 50th or 60th birthday party. Take your time and plan a birthday party that’s as special as you are.
We have hundreds of milestone birthday decorating ideas so we think you will find something you like. If not, then just ask the Party Girl
Birthday Party Tips:
- We advise sending out invitations eight weeks before your event. At the very least get the invites out 2-4 weeks before the party. The sooner the better, but don't let this keep you from getting killer invitations at the last minute. You can always rush them if time is an issue. Make sure you include the reason for the party (Jim's 40th Birthday), the date/time, and the location of the party. You can also include RSVP information and the host/hostess name.
- Need different ideas for locations? Pool halls, wine bars, restaurants, bowling alleys or fun parks (put put/batting cage places) are are all fun choices.
- Is your party a pub crawl or at a club? Do a scavenger hunt as a fun party game.
- Make balloon bouquets in odd number of balloons (it looks better). For balloon weights you can use an uninflated balloon filled with sand.
- Have things to double duty! How about a fun cupcake tower for your centerpiece? It takes care of your decor and your dessert all in one! Or party beads for a napkin ring and a favor. Very fun!