Bridal Shower Decorations and Supplies
Bridal Shower Decorating Tips:
- Decorate the bride-to-be with a sash and tiara. Especially in a large crowd, this will make it easy for family and friends to find and congratulate her.
- Scatter heart confetti on tables and place floating candles in a clear vase with rose petals. This cheap and easy to make centerpiece will draw the eye but not clutter the table.
- Make sure to have a card box handy so guests can drop off gifts as they enter. Appoint a family friend to watch over the box until it is safely delivered to the bride at the end of the party.
- As the bride-to-be is opening gifts, have a friend collect the ribbons and make a classic ribbon bouquet. Using a paper plate with a hole in the middle, string the ribbons and bows through the hole. After it's completed, guests can pose with the bride and her bouquet, and, traditionally, she then uses the bouquet during the dress rehearsal.
- On the sign-in table, display photos of the couple in matching frames, loose on the table, or in albums. Create table numbers with the couple's favorite photos to help guide guests to their seats.
- Help make lasting memories for the bride by matting an 8x10 engagement portrait of the couple. Instead of a traditional sign-in book, have guests leave well wishes on the matting with a permanent marker, and after the shower, have the portrait framed as a gift.