Bridal Shower Themes
Personalize Your Party
- Bridal Shower Ideas - Easy and unique ideas to celebrate your bride to be. Make it personal and memorable!
- Honeymoon & Travel - A theme that focuses on the Honeymoon. Whether a trip to Paris or a tropical paradise, get the couple ready to travel in style!
- Wine Not Start A Cellar? - Celebrating a couple who loves wine? This is the perfect theme (guests will love it too!)
- Hollywood Jack & Jill - Jack and Jill showers are for men and women. Hollywood is a theme that will delight everyone, and make the couple "stars"!
- Kitchen & Recipe Theme - Does your bride need to stock a kitchen? This is a cute theme that will help her on her way!
- First Holiday/Occasion - Different but very fun... everyone is assigned a different holiday to help the couple with!
Give your bridal shower the personal touch with our personalized products. Start with a bridal shower invitation and select matching party favors, banners, centerpieces and sign in boards. Add a life size cutout, photo opportunity, or even a personalized camera and the theme becomes yours!
Personalized Bridal Shower Invitations
and bridal shower favors.
Bridal Shower Decorations ideas and Party Supplies
Make shopping for your bridal shower decor
and party supplies much easier! We recommend hundreds of fun party supplies, decorations and party items. We provide direct links to hundreds of great decorations, favors and supplies.
We have selected several great partners that provide good products, competitive prices and exceptional customer service. When you are ready to buy we’ll send you to our partner site where you can place your order with complete confidence.
Table Decorations and Menu
It’s not a party without the food! The food table is the one spot all your guests are sure to visit so you want it to be “special”. We’ll suggest some fun table decorations that go with the theme. And occasionally we’ll even throw in some of our favorite recipes.
Bridal Shower Party Games and Activities
Bridal Shower Party Favors
Of course you’ll want to amuse yourself and your guests. We suggest plenty of games for a bridal shower
and activities to break the ice, keep your party moving and generally add to the fun and frolic.
Your guests probably walked in with a gift. So why not let them walk out with a great party favor? There’s candy, loot bags, personalized water bottles and...well the list just goes on. We suggest favors that work with your party theme and your budget.
Ask the Experts: Bridal Shower Party Advice