Summer Party Decorations
Summer Callout Links
Summer Main Content
- For decoration ideas, menus and party games, see our fun Summer Party Ideas!
- Backyard BBQ - The ultimate summer party! Get grilling with these indispensable summer party ideas and tips.
- Summer Pool Party - pool parties are great for graduations, birthdays, and any casual gathering.
Summer Party Decorating Tips:
- Set up a water balloon and squirt gun station so kids and adults alike can cool down. Make sure there is a handy bucket or hose available for easy refills.
- Blow up beach balls and put up a volleyball net so family and friends can start an impromptu game.
- Citronella candles on the tables and tiki torches around the perimeter not only keep away the bugs but add much needed light as your party goes into the night. Decorate the deck with white Christmas lights to make your get together even more festive.
- Provide drink umbrellas for margaritas and mixed drinks, and as your guests arrive, greet them with a lei, giving your party a Hawaiian vibe.
- Use a kiddy pool filled with ice to cool down pops and beers. Keep the pool in a shady spot so the ice lasts longer.
- Fill vases with shells and scatter extras on the tables to give your party a distinctively summer feel.
- Need a favor? Try plastic sunglasses! Guests can use them at your party and take them home to use for the rest of the summer.