Corporate Event Theme Ideas
Corporate events have to be perfect…no more, no less. Your guests expect it, you expect it, and most important of all—the boss expects it! And, if you want to be in charge of future events, you'd better do it right this time around. So, how do you handle thousands of details, and prepare for contingencies, all at the same time? Don't invent the wheel—you don't have enough time. Here are some of our favorite theme parties.
- Cruise Theme Party - Set sail with an amazing cruise theme for this year's corporate party! With the right decorations, you can make any local event center look like you're at sea.
- Casino Theme Party - A casino party is perfect for a corporate event as a client appreciation event or as a holiday party. Celebrate Monaco-style with a black tie party for employees and guests. Or consider a more casual casino theme. Either way, your guests will all love a casino theme party.
- Mardi Gras Theme Party - They don't call it the Big Easy for nothing! If your next corporate event calls for mega fun, think Mardi Gras! Not just for Fat Tuesday anymore, Mardi Gras can be a wildly spectacular event celebrated any time of the year!
- Fabulous Fifties Theme Party - Rock the night away! Perfect for an employee appreciation party, a customer thank you party or a holiday bash. This party ties together 50’s ambiance with a rock-n-roll attitude for a fantastic evening.
- Luau Theme Party - Throw a Luau for your next corporate party it will be blast! Trust the party girl on it. Everyone loves a good pig roast, hula dancers, and tropical atmosphere. Gather employees for an end of the year party, company anniversary of summer Luau party! Whatever the reason make it casual and fun!
Under the Big Top: Lions, tigers, bears, elephants, and clowns, OH MY! It’s a circus-no it’s not your office-it’s an Under the Big Top Party! Celebrate circus style for your next company picnic.
Swing Dance Party: Get jitterbugging and swinging with a swing dance party for your next corporate party. Perfect for an executive or board member celebration, especially if they love dancing to the strings of Harry James and mellow moods of the Big Bands!