Ole! Easy Fiesta Party
some of party girl's favorites...
personalized fiesta party invitation
personalized fiesta party candy bar wrapper
Ole! Easy Fiesta Party IdeasFiesta fun begins on Cinco de Mayo! Celebrate the easy way with a step-by-step easy fiesta party to get the party shaking.
There are plenty of fun options to make your invitations stand out. Here are a few ideas:
- Personalize Your Party! Of course, you can use a great personalized fiesta invitation for a unique party invitation.
Add flavor to your invitations by attaching the invite to a bottle of Tabasco sauce or hot sauce
- Add confetti, and taco seasoning packets and mail the invitation in small box.
Be sure to send your invitations four to six weeks in advance of the party and encourage your guests to dress in their fiesta best!
Start by greeting your guests with a personalized fiesta banner! Fiesta balloons attached to the mailbox and complete the look with a balloon archway at the entrance. We love using a live cactus plant at a fiesta party, but be sure to keep it away from any balloons!
Lace the walls and ceiling with gorgeous fiesta lanterns. Really, nothing says "fiesta" quite like a paper lantern. Be sure to play the fiesta music and watch as everyone has fun testing their salsa moves.
You can stick with traditional red, green and white in your decor or use an assortment of bright neon colors for a fiesta. Work your color scheme into your flowers and balloons at the party.
Set Your Table with Fiesta Paper Goods
Keep it simple with fun fiesta paper goods. For the environmentally conscious you can use brightly colored glass plates in turquoise, yellow, and red.
There are so many fun options for centerpieces for a fiesta!
- A sombrero filled with drinks or chips makes an easy and fun centerpiece.
- A cactus or a group of cacti work perfectly.
- Candles in bright neon colors are always great.
- Flowers, also in the brightest colors you can find, are beautiful.
- A pinata is always a great centerpiece and works for a fun activity later in the evening.
- Serve Margaritas in flashing margarita glasses.
- Wrap the buffet and bar areas in margarita lights.
- Use fiesta bowls for chips and salsa or guacamole on the bar.
Hand out gift bags with a jar of your favorite salsa and a small bag of tortilla chips as a going away favor. During the party, you'll want to dress your guests in fiesta attire. Here are a few fun wearables to give your guest during the fiesta - personalized Fiesta Candy Bars.