Super Simple Super Bowl Party Ideas
I know a lot of you want to have people over for the Super Bowl. People love to have a Super Bowl fete—fans can grunt while they watch the game and non-fans can chat it up while their mates and friends are well occupied.
1. Send Your Super Bowl 51 Invitation
- Send a fun and easy Super Bowl Invitations with a little football confetti sprinkled inside it for a little extra kick.
- Personalize Your Party! Of course, you can choose from a great selection of Personalized Super Bowl 51 Invitations from Party411.
- Whichever you choose, get them out as early as possible to get the best response!
Creative wording can really make an invitation stand out. Here are a few examples of Super Bowl Party Invitation Wording -
- Are you Ready for Some Football? Join us for a Super Bowl Party!
- It's Game Time! The Becker's 3rd Annual Super Bowl Bash
- Are you Game for a Good Time? Join us for Super Bowl 51
- This is your All Access Pass to Super Bowl 51 at Richardson Stadium!
- Come get your game on at the Miller Super Bowl Party!
- It's time for Super Bowl 51! We'll provide beer... you'll be in heaven!
2. Decorate Your Home with Super Bowl Party Supplies
There are several great ways you can decorate your party room for Super Bowl:
Team colors - You can choose one team to root for and go with their colors. If your group isn't greatly attached or strenuously opposed to one team or the other, decorate one side of the room with one team’s colors and the other half of the room with the other team’s colors. Use streamers and balloons for an easy and colorful party room!
Football - If you don't want to decorate for the specific teams, gear your decor to the game! Green tablecloths (the field) and football themed paper goods are way to go. Use red and yellow napkins (you know, penalty and challenge flags?) You can even incorporate black and white for the refs!
3. Set Your Table with Super Bowl Paper Goods
Don't make your menu complicated and fussy. The theme of this Super Bowl party is easy right? Here are a few menus that are simple and tasty -
- Appetizers and Finger Foods- This is an excellent way to go. Focus on dishes that can be make ahead popped in the oven, or things that can be set out, such as cheese trays, dips and snack mixes. Pizza and wings can be ordered... nothing easier than that!
- Dips Galore - 7 layer taco dip, buffalo chicken dip, chips and dip, veggies and dip, guacamole, salsas, reuben dip, spinach-artichoke dip, marshmallow fruit dip... you have so many choices here!
- Taco/Burrito/Nacho Bar - Easy and AWESOME! Set out taco shells, tortillas and nacho chips along with all the fixings - slow cookers filled with ground beef, pulled pork, shredded chicken, and black beans. Shredded cheese and nacho cheese. A variety of salsas. Shredded lettuce, sliced jalapenos, olives, sour cream, taco sauce. Lots of napkins!
- Hot Dog Bar - Break out the grill, cook up some dogs, lay out a spread of great toppings. You can even offer a regional guide for your guest: Chicago (dill pickle, cucumber spears, sliced tomatoes, sweet relish, pickled peppers, diced onion, celery salt and mustard) New York Street Dogs (spicy brown mustard and sauerkraut) the Cincy Cheese Coney (chili, cheese, mustard and a small amount of diced onion)
- Chili - Make a big pot and offer lots of cheese, sour cream, corn chips and cornbread to go with it! Fill your menu out with a few appetizers and chips and dip.
- Comfort Food - Another crowd favorite. A few ideas - macaroni and cheese, fried chicken, pizza, apple pie, chocolate chip cookies w/milk, and hot chocolate :)
- Don't forget dessert - whatever you serve as your main attraction, cookies, brownies, cupcakes, frosted cookie cakes are all great bets.
Now that the food is decided, here are a few ideas to decorate your tables and buffet -
- Start with Super Bowl Paper Goods. Fitting and easy to clean up.
- Create a backdrop for behind your buffet to give that all important area some pizazz. You can use a Custom Super Bowl Banner, balloons, or some string lights.
- Sprinkle some football confetti on your tables.
- Line up a few coolers filled with ice, cans of pop, bottles of water and beer. Just like tailgating!
- Colorful beads make perfect napkin rings...and favors! Create silverware bundles by wrapping the plastic wear with a napkin, and then wrap and secure that with the beads.
4. Set up some fun Super Bowl Activities
- We have a whole selection of Super Bowl Games and Activities to keep you and your guests busy during the time outs.
- The only thing better than watching the big game is betting on it. Set up a Super Bowl Pool Board and let the game begin!
- Personalize Your Party! Or you can use one of our Sports Photo Ops to turn your guests into a referee, a football player, or even a cheerleader. They will have a great time snapping shots, and you will be providing many happy memories!
5. Hand Out Favors to Say "Thanks for coming!"
- Beer Sunglasses are another big hit at our football parties.
- Throw your party favors into one of Party411's customized Super Bowl 51 favor bags!
- Personalize Your Party! And, send them on their way with a sweet message on one of our Personalized Candy Bar Wrappers, or some Personalized Super Bowl 51 lollipops!