- Super Bowl Invitations & Party Favors
- Super Bowl Party Supplies
- Super Bowl Games & Activities
- Super Bowl Trivia
super bowl recipes
Put together a great Super Bowl Party Menu with these easy Super Bowl party recipes. Super Bowl parties are not complete without the food and goodies!
Cheese Stuffed, Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 3 tbsp dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 30 large jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 2 packages cooked bacon
- bacon crumbles, half package
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
Slice off the top 1/4 of the peppers lengthwise. Remove the seeds and light colored vein.
Stir together the cream cheese, cheese, mayo, ranch dressing mix, and bacon crumbles. Fill each jalapeno half slightly overflowing with the cheese mix, wrap with a bacon strip, and secure with a toothpick.
Arrange the wrapped jalapeno halves onto a foil lined pan. Bake about 20 minutes.
- To reduce "heat" make sure you cut out all the vein that the seeds grow on.
- You can also soak the peppers in iced water for 10 minutes before filling to take some of the heat out of the peppers.
- These are just as good with fat free mayo and reduced fat cream cheese.
- I always wear gloves when cutting the jalapenos, otherwise my hands burn for hours. And for goodness sake, don't touch your eyes or face at all :)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 (9.75-ounce) cans chicken in water, drained
- Crackers, chips, and/or veggies, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a (9-inch) deep-dish pie plate add the cream cheese and stir with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and cheeses. Mix in the canned chicken and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir before serving with crackers, chips, and/or veggies.
Crockpot Chili with cheese and corn chips
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound bacon, cut into small pieces
- 2 can of black beans, drained
- 2 can of kidney beans, drained
- 1 container of medium salsa (fresh is always better)
- 1 jar of corn salsa
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, seeded and chopped ( I usually do one red and one green)
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 package chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco or Frank's Red Hot)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Fritos, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream for serving
Saute onions, garlic and peppers in little olive oil.
Mix the meat, onion and pepper, and all of the other ingredients in a large crock pot set on low, or a large stock pot on medium low heat. Cover and simmer for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.The longer it cooks the better it will taste. I make mine the day before, let it cool, and then reheat. Yum!
To serve, line the bottom of a bowl with fritos, pour chili over it, and top with cheese and sour cream.
Smoky Cheese Fries
- 1 large package frozen waffle cut fries
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups grated Cheddar
- 2 chipotles in adobo, chopped, plus 2 spoonfuls sauce
- Bake waffle fries to package directions.
- Heat butter in a small pot over medium heat and whisk in flour. Cook the flour a minute then add the tomato paste. Cook paste a minute then whisk in milk. When sauce bubbles, stir the cheese and chipotles into it. Season the sauce with salt, to taste.
- Remove fries from oven when crisp and golden brown.
- Spoon the thick cheese sauce over waffle fries and serve.
- 1 Cooler
- 3 Bags Ice (cubes)
- 1 Case Beer
- Remove cans from recyclable cardboard holder.
- Place cans in cooler, intermingling with ice cubes.
- Chill 45 minutes and serve.