Luau Super Bowl Theme Party
There is nothing like a beach luau party to kick off the football season. So get ready to break out the sunglasses, the thongs (for your feet) and the zinc oxide for a Super Bowl luau party to remember!
Super Bowl Beach Party Invitation
- Join us for a Tiki-rific Super Bowl Party!
- Join us for a "Lei'd Back " Super Bowl Party!
- We're going tropical for this Super Bowl, so break out the flip flops and leis and hula on by!
- Dress code is Tacky Tourist (go ahead, show us your worst!)
- Put on your craziest Hawaiian shirts and a leis, bring a swimsuit, sunblock and shades!
Or another fun idea is to send a deflated beach ball with the invitation written on it with magic marker. Clever, huh?
Our biggest seller are Super Bowl ticket invitations. You get to use your own wording, choose from nine colors and can order as few as 30.
decorate for a Super Bowl at the Beach!
Create a mood (necessary when there’s a foot of snow on the ground) with some tropical decorations! Greet guests with a Luau Football player cutout at the door with your face and a speech bubble welcoming them to your football luau. They'll love it!
There are tons of great luau decorations available. I'll give you one approach below, but there are many more great decorations available. Just let your imagination run wild!
- Have some inflated beach balls so your friends can bounce them around during the game (just like in a real stadium.)
- Use sand buckets filled first with shreddz (colorful paper shredded into thin strips), then with foil-wrapped chocolate footballs as decoration around the room. Depending on where they are, you may want to tie off some mylar football balloons (but don't block the screen).
- Inflatable Palm Tree - one on either side of the TV and the fans will think they are on the beach, for sure.
Have a big basket of leis inside the door where people can help themselves to a few. I would plan on a few per person so that they can be creative and festive with their leis.
Set up a buffet of beach/luau foods. You can go easy by just grilling hamburgers and hot dogs, or serve a few tropically inspired dishes:
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Chicken Teriyaki on wooden skewers
- Sweet Potato Chips
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- Fruit Salad
Or go for fun things with a beach and football twist. Who says you can't do both? Make a menu and put it up on the buffet: Coconut football cake, Kick-off Caribbean Punch, First Down Fish Sticks (ok, so it's a bit of a reach), etc. Most importantly, have fun with it. They're not there only for the food...
... they might be there for the beer! So give them a real treat with a personalized beer bottle label with a football luau design. It's the little personalized touches like this that turn a good party into a great party.
Super Bowl Beach Party Games and Activities
A Super Bowl Pool Board betting game is perfect for your Super Bowl 50 party. Use ours or create your own. Here's how it works:
- Sell each square on the grid for a set amount of money. Play big or small.
- Numbers 0-9 are assigned randomly across the rows and down the columns after bets are places and squares are bought. (Draw out of a hat for the order of numbers for each row and column)
- The numbers beside each team name represent the last digit in the score for that team. For example, if the score were "AFC team 14- NFC team 3", then who ever's name is in the square under the "4" of the AFC team and the "3" of NFC would win.
The betting board is a great way to keep people interested in the game! We have a whole page devoted to Super Bowl Party Games and Activities. Take a look.
Super Bowl luau Party Favors
And finally, send your guests home with a party favor that is sure to be a winner; a personalized football candy bar. A delicious milk or dark chocolate candy bar surrounded by a personalized wrapper is a tasty way to end the game.