New Year's Fiesta
Want to do something different for New Year’s Eve? Who doesn’t? If you’re staying home, why not have a NEW YEAR’S EVE FIESTA for family and friends. Beat that piñata to a pulp; shake those maracas; do the Mexican hat dance. Mucho grande good time! We promise.
- Make a chili pepper invite from red and green cardstock. Write your party info on the front with white paint marker.
- Go all out with custom fiesta caricature invitation. We can make whatever you want! Have yourself in a colorful sombrero sipping margaritas as the clock counts down to midnight.
- A great way to make the invitation stand out from the rest is to include a strand or two of colorful beads in the envelope.
- Pop some streamers confetti in each envelope for a surprise!
- Nacho Average New Year's Eve Party!
- Lots of Margaritas, a little salt and lime, New Year's Eve fiesta style... It's Party Time!
- Come and shake your maracas at the Jones' New Year's Eve Fiesta!
- After this New Year's Eve Fiesta you'll need a Siesta!
Mix these with New Year's decor, and you'll have a one of a kind New Year's party. Start by welcoming your guests with a personalized fiesta banner outside wishing all Happy New Year. A mariachi band would be a wonderful addition to the party. They can be your main source of music or they can play throughout the cocktail hour.
- Outline your door with Margarita Lights or colorful strands of crepe paper.
- Balloon bouquets made with chili peppers and margarita glasses will look great on buffets and tables and in the corners of your venue.
- Hang Fiesta Lantern Garland with pepper pulls from your ceiling to match!
- The Happy New Year Danglers are perfect for adding some New Year's flair, and the bright colors match the rest of the fiesta decor.
- Add an Inflatable Cactus or two to the side (set one up higher than the other)
Whatever you decide, make sure to greet your guests with cardboard cutouts of the hosts. The hostess as a flamenco dancer cutout and the host as a mariachi cutout will be sure to make your guests giggle!
- For a different napkin, use a red bandana!
- A Chili Pepper Necklace doubles as a napkin ring and favor.
- Fill LED Margarita Glasses with red, orange, green and yellow M&Ms.
- Add votive candles and scatter streamers confetti on the table as a finishing touch.
Pull out a fiesta pinata and stand back. The candy and prizes will be raining down in no time!
Give your guests a favor they can wear at the party. We love these chili pepper beads. A little bit of fiesta and a little bit of New Year's, your guests will wear them all night.
- A bottle of Tabasco sauce or hot sauce
- A miniature cactus
- Taco seasoning packets ("Thanks for spicing up our New Year's Eve Party! - the Smiths)
Don't forget a custom New Year's favor bag for all of the goodies!