some of party girl's favorites...
personalized skeleton theme invitations and favors
skeleton paper goods
personalized skeleton theme candy bar wrapper
Scary Skeleton Soiree
Bone up on this theme…because it’s easy and scary, too. Just Add Guests™ and this Scary Skeleton Soirée will be like none other. Skeleton paper goods, decorations, and party supplies are frightfully fun, and you barely have to lift a “bony” hand!
scary skeleton Halloween Invitations
If you're hosting a Skeleton Soiree, set the tone for your event with a creepy invite! Once your guests open the envelope, make sure they can't wait to attend - dressed up and scary.
- Use Personalized Skeleton Invitations to set the perfect mood.
- A personalized ticket invitation can be used to invite guests to a bash from beyond the grave.
- For a one of a kind invitation, write out your invitation information on the back of a skull cutout.
- If most of your guests live close, try delivering your invites dressed as the grim reaper. You'll give them a good scare, and they'll love your dedication!
- Add fun Skeleton Confetti in the envelope to help add to the theme.
Don't forget to mail your invitations out 4-6 weeks in advance. Halloween is a busy time of year for parties, so be sure your invitations aren't late. Since this is a Halloween party, be sure to let your guests know if they should come in costume and if you're choosing a theme for all the costumes. (You are, of course, having everyone in costume, right?)
scary skeleton Halloween Party Decorations and Party Supplies
There is a huge assortment of Halloween skeleton decorations to choose from for a skeleton theme party. Start your decorations outside by beginning with an assortment of carved pumpkins! It's a must on Halloween. To fit the theme, carve skull faces into white gourds. Add some fog by using a small fog machine; it will give creepy feel as your guests enter the party.
Try a few of these other outside decorating ideas to make your house one of the spookiest on the block:
- Hang a Glow Skeleton at your front door to welcome all.
- Place Lighted Groundbreaker Skeleton Body Parts on your lawn for a creepy effect.
- Line walkways and the driveway with Spooky Sidewalk Signs.
- Place a Catacombs Skull Scene using Sticky Tack on your walls.
- From the ceiling and door frames hang skulls for an eerie feel around your party space.
- Light up Skeleton Balloons (awesome!) make balloon bouquets to place throughout the room! Tie off with black ribbon and use a skull as a balloon weight.
Skeleton theme Table Decorations
Food and drinks are always a focal point at any party, so be sure to make your table extra spooky for this Halloween party. Stick with a black and white color scheme and add touches of red for fun. Here are some tips for decorating your table.
- Choose Skull and Crossbones paper goods; they are the perfect match for the theme.
- A Skeleton Pinata makes a perfect centerpiece.
- Scatter mini Glitter Skeleton Parts on the table as confetti
- Scatter black votive candles across the tables.
- Put a Personalized Halloween Candy Bar at each place as a final touch to your scary spread.
- Place Skulls on top of all your buffet and bar tables.
- Add Skull and Bones Ice Cubes when you serve drinks and appetizers.
- Next to the buffet or bar place a Inflatable Skeleton Cooler.
- Attach Personalized Beer Bottle Labels to your drinks.
Choose a "signature drink" like a skulltini.
Skulltini2 ozs whiskey
2 ozs schnapps
2 ozs cranberry juice
Mix together in a cocktail shaker and enjoy in a red martini glass.
halloween skeleton Party Favors
Your guests are going to have a fantastic time at your skeleton soiree. Don't forget to send them home with a fun favor from your Halloween bash.