Pumpkin Theme Halloween Party: Jack O'Lantern Jamboree
What’s better than using pumpkins as your theme for your Halloween party? Here’s a step-by-step planfor the perfect pumpkin theme Halloween party! Use pieces and parts or do it all—and just add some entertainment (like a pumpkin carving contest, pumpkin cookie decorating contest, etc.)…if you’d like.
pumpkin theme halloween invitations
- Inflate pumpkin balloons and black balloons make balloon bouquets! Tie them off with black ribbon and place throughout the room.
- Personalize Your Party! Place a personalized pumpkin cut-out with your face welcoming all (you can even add a speech bubble).
- Hang pumpkin swirls from the ceiling and cover the walls with pumpkin cutouts.
- Pumpkin Lanterns- These are perfect for a large room or hanging over a buffet.
- Pumpkin Patch Scene Setter - Hang this behind a focal table (buffet, dessert) or on a bare wall as a backdrop for a photo op.
Set a Jack ‘O Lantern Tabletop! Set the table with pumpkin theme paper goods that fit the theme perfectly with no washing dishes afterwards!
- Set out beer and water bottles with personalized bottle labels in a haunted house inflatable drink cooler.
- Insert orange cutlery in napkin and then tie a black ribbon around it.
- Set out a real pumpkin as your centerpiece (carved or un-) or a pumpkins and bats centerpiece.
Serve "pumpkin juice" for any of the adults (and a non-alocholic orange juice for the kids).
pumpkin juice3 oz vodka
1/2 oz triple sec
1 dash orange bitters
When they are done carving their pumpkins, challenge everyone with a jack o' lantern piñata!
- Halloween squeeze balls
- Light up pumpkin magnet pins
- Spinning pumpkin wands
- Pumpkin glasses
- Light up pumpkin head boppers
- Orange pumpkin glow sticks
- Personalize Your Party! Send everyone home with a sweet treat, a personalized pumpkin candy bar or a personalized Halloween mint tin.
MAKES ONE GREAT PUMPKIN-THEMED HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION