CSI Theme Party Ideas
Party Scene Investigation! A play on the Crime Scene Investigation TV shows. Throw a fun crime investigation party for a birthday, bar or bat mitzvah, Halloween party or even graduation!.
Crime Scene Investigation invitations
CSI theme party decorations
As soon as your guests enter the party set up these mug shot props to take pictures with, this way everyone is identified before they enter. Take a picture and send it home with the thank you cards later! Have a station for checking in where you can give party passes to your guests. Set up a couple red police lights around the party space.
Grab some scene setters for the party area, like a cityscape scene setter.
Add fun morgue like party decorations:
CSI theme party table decorations and menu
Decorate your tables with bold colors to match the rest of your party -
- Set the tables starting with a black table cover, and use red paper goods.
- Yellow and black balloon bouquets with caution tape hanging down around the strings will look great on tables or buffets.
- You can also use caution tape to create a curtain behind the buffet or dessert table.
- Create large "finger prints" from white cardstock and a black marker or paint and use them as buffet table signs.
- Head to a lab supply store and set out real microscopes, test tubes and other medical supplies as centerpieces.
- For the drink table, serve plenty of blood red drinks! Shots can be served in test tubes or syringes.
- "Evidence marker" signs are perfect for the buffet table too! Give all your favorite party foods fun CSI names to make them fit the theme. For example -
- Crime Scene Crostini
- Murderous Stuffed Mushrooms
- Guilty and Good Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Stabbed Anti Pasta Skewers
- DNA Deviled Eggs
- Other CSI themed words to work into your party menu: bullet, evidence, autopsy, blood, fingerprint, arson, weapon, identify, labs
CSI Games and activities
CSI Party favors
Have fun investigators!