Just Add Guests™!
The Game Girl
can answer your Mardi Gras party game questions now!
Mardi Gras games just make sense at your Mardi Gras celebration. Celebrate in style with beads, masks, a parade, and these fun Mardi Gras games.
Why not host a costume contest for your Mardi Gras party? Mardi Gras is just not the same without the costumes.
- Glass Bowl
- Pieces of Paper
- Poster Board
- Craft Supplies
Mardi Gras Carnival Games
- On the invitations indicate that the party is a Mardi Gras costume party.
- Set up a table with a glass bowl and some pieces of paper for everyone to vote.
- Decorate a piece of poster board that is Mardi Gras inspired and list all of the categories people can win in. Award prizes for best costume, most original, most colorful, most ridiculous, best design etc.
- As people arrive, let them know that there is a costume contest and to vote by the end of the night…if they can remember.
- Announce the winners and give out prizes.
- Mini Bowling Pins or Soda Bottles
- 3 Baseballs
- Small Plastic Pool
- 2-3 Dozen Apples
Gold Coin Treasure Hunt
- Decorate the area with balloons and other Mardi Gras decorations.
- Use mini bowling pins, the baseballs, or soda bottles for a bowling game, and the pool and apple for a bobbing for apples game.
- Set up the bowling game by lining the pins up or 10 partially filled soda bottles with water in a triangle. Place the baseballs in front of the game.
- Fill the pool with water and apples.
- Set up the mini golf game.
- Establish a point system for each game.
- Have the kids start at one of the games and as they finish each game they go onto the next.
- The winner is the one who gets the most points.
The goal of ths Mardi Gras party game is for the players to collect as many gold coins as possible.
- Gold Coins
- Gift Bags
Mardi Gras Mask Decorating Contest
- Scatter around the yard and party space the beads, gold coins, gold crown bling.
- Hand out to all of the players a gift bag.
- Each player has to hunt for the treasures scattered throughout the party.
- The player with the most coins wins a prize and is crowned the Mardi Gras King or Queen.
This game gives everyone a chance to show off his or her creative talents. Great for kids!
- Blank Masks
- Set up an area where it’s okay if glitter gets sprinkled all over.
- Lay out all of the supplies and the masks.
- Give everyone out a mask and start the decorating.
- Award prizes for the best mask, most creative etc.
- Mardi Gras Crown
- Candy Gold Coins
- Champagne or Wine Gift Basket