- In the invitation, tell everyone come to the reunion dressed as they did in high school.
- Have an anonymous judging contest with a secret ballot box
- Whoever looks the most like they did in high school wins a prize.
- Have everyone who was in the graduating class (whether or not they are attending the reunion) send in their baby picture.
- As people walk in to the reunion, they will receive a numbered piece of paper with blank spaces next to each number.
- There will be a large collage of baby pictures with numbers next to each one.
- Let them guess who the baby is in each picture.
- Whoever guesses the most correctly wins a prize.
Lip sync/Karaoke Contest
- Karaoke machine or music player
- Sing or lip sync to your favorite tunes from the year of/decade around your graduation (70s, 80s, 90s etc.).
- Prize goes to the best act.
This is a game that is usually relatively inexpensive and time-consuming.
- Clue Sheets
- Polaroid Cameras
- Give the party goers clues that take them from place to
place. You can have the hunt go around the house or around the city.
- If you're driving around town, have everyone take pictures with the items they are supposed to find.
- The team that gets all the items first wins!
- Or instead of a Scavenger Hunt have kids solve a Detective's Case.
- Set out clues all over the yard and have kids collect them.
- Then the kids have to figure out what the clues mean. You
might have them find clues to making a pizza, building a scarecrow, or
solving a puzzle.