60th Birthday Party Ideas
60 is a BIG milestone and a great excuse to have a BIG party! Celebrate the big 6-0 with these 60th birthday party ideas that showcase how SUPER the guest of honor is.
60th Birthday Party Invitations
- 60th Birthday Invitations - Our most popular milestone birthday invitations... lots of designs to choose from!
- Ticket Invitations - A unique way to invite everyone to the hottest event of the year!
- Over The Hill Birthday Invitations - Several great designs for an Over the Hill themed 60th birthday party.
- Caricature Invitation - A caricature invitation not only creates a great piece of art you can use several times during your event but it will also let you feature hobbies and character traits that can help theme your party. This is a completely custom invite, the only limit is your imagination!
He's seen it all, done it all, and can't remember most of it.
But don't forget to come and celebrate with him -Brian's turning 60!or how about some fun "Over the Hill" wording?We are laying John's youth to rest... will you come pay your last respects?Join us for dinner and drinks to morn the passing of 60 good years.
60th birthday decorations and party supplies
- Set up a table with mementos and pictures from the life of the birthday guy or gal (graduations, wedding day, past birthdays).
- A sign in where guests can leave birthday wishes is a fun element to add. You can set out an oversized birthday card, a guest book, or a personalized sign in board.
- "On the Day You Were Born"- Go to the nearest library branch with a newspaper archive. Copy some news articles from the "birth day" if you can. You can also search online for major events that happened the year of the guest of honor's birth, and print out a few "fun facts from the year of your birth" sheets. Leave them on the tables around the room for great conversation starters.
60th table decorations and menu
- Mini frames with pictures of the birthday boy or girl at different ages makes a fun centerpiece, and you can scatter confetti on the tabletop to add color.
- A Personalized Photo Centerpiece is a custom and versatile table decoration. For a low centerpiece add flowers or a candle to the center; if the room is large have a balloon bouquet come out of the middle!
- Photo Tabletop Lanterns are another custom option that work really well on long tables, placed every few seats. You personalize the lantern with a photo of the guest of honor and a message, and it is lit inside so that the lantern glows on the table.
- A fun 60th birthday theme beverage napkin is a nice extra touch for the bar or the dessert table.
60th Birthday Party Favors
Memories of a wonderful evening are always the best souvenir but it's nice to send your guests home with a personalized party favor that celebrates the big day. Here are some super 60th birthday party favors:
- Personalized Candy Bar Wrappers with dark or milk chocolate and a personalized message, including custom wording on the ingredients!
- Mint and Candy Tins - add a message and even a photo to many designs, a very popular party favor.
- Photo Cookies - add a photo of the guest of honor for a real treat!