some of party girl's favorites...
personalized yo gabba gabba invitation
yo gabba gabba play tent
yo gabba gabba balloon
yo gabba gabba party hat
yo gabba gabba wall decals
yo gabba gabba centerpiece
ya gabba gabba ultimate party pack
yo gabba gabba activity placemats
yo gabba gabba cake toppers
yo gabba gabba favor kit
yo gabba gabba notepads
personalized yo gabba gabba candy bar wrapper
Yo Gabba Gabba Theme Party!
Yo Gabba Gabba! Birthday Invitations
A personalized Yo Gabba Gabba invitation is the perfect shout out to everyone that it’s time to celebrate. We also have fill-in-the-blank invites if you want to save the best for last (like personalized plates, centerpieces, favor boxes and more—all with your little one’s face). Put a Yo Gabba Gabba sticker on the outside to seal the envelope and to get the party rolling, insert a sticker sheet for each guest. You can even insist they wear one to get in the door!
Get the kids involved: Speaking of stickers, why not get a turquoise plastic tablecover and give your kids a package of stickers and let them decorate away. When they’re done, you’ll have a one-of-a-kind table top before you add a centerpiece or plate.
The night before you can even let the birthday boy or girl spend the night in a 3’ high Yo Gabba Gabba! play tent. Keep it up for the big day—it’s a perfect photo op.
Another fun thing to do would be to make and decorate nametags with each character’s name and assign one to each child that attends. They immediately become part of Gabbaland. Check out the Yo Gabba Gabba! website for a list—there are tons. And remember, there’s a color associated with each—Brobee is a green monster while Foofle is blue; Toodee is also blue but Foofa is pink! So much to remember, so little time.
One last thing, let the kids make a WELCOME TO GABBALAND! banner or let Party411.com do it for you.
Yo Gabba Gabba! Decorations and Party Supplies
Well, if this were my party, I’d be all over the stand-ups of Brobee and DJ Lance Rock and Toodee and Foofa and Muno and Plex. I’d set them up in the foyer of my house or entering the party room, so the kids would have to walk through them to get in. Later, I’d gather them together in a corner and start taking pictures with the gang. Feel free to do the same.
Decorate from the entrance to the main “room” with Yo Gabba Gabba! Mylar balloons mixed with latex balloons in the colors of choice—there’s plenty. I’d make sure there are enough Mylars so each child can take one home…they last FOREVER and can be re-inflated. Decorations that double as favors are always preferred.
For balloon weights, fill some balloons with water. Then thread the ribbon attached to your balloons through the Yo Gabba Gabba! birthday hat and tie it to the weight. The weight will then be concealed by the Yo Gabba Gabba! hat. Cool, huh? For more expensive tastes, you can also use a Yo Gabba Gabba tumbler filled with sand. Just don’t forget to remove the straw.
And let’s not forget going over the top with a few of these ideas:
- Decorate with Yo Gabba Gabba! Removable Wall Decals …don’t forget the powder room!! (Use one as a toilet cover just for fun.)
- Personalize the party with a Yo Gabba Gabba! Banner—perfect for any room, available in different sizes and the kids can autograph it with a Sharpie®.
- Print out the names of all the characters, blow them up and put them everywhere—the names themselves are entertaining!
- Glue the Yo Gabba Gabba! paper plates together, back to back, attach fishline and hang those too.
Yo Gabba Gabba! Birthday Party Table and Menu
Well, this is an easy table to make look fantastic. Yo Gabba Gabba Centerpieces are available with all of the characters or they can be personalized with your child’s photo. Instead of confetti, use the Yo Gabba Gabba! squirters and scatter them around. In fact, the Ultimate Party Pack includes everything you need—from star confetti to favor boxes filled to the top, papergoods, tumblers…and a lot of the other stuff I mentioned above. Set the table with the cups, plates and napkins with each and every character in full living color. For extra fun and even more color…
- Use Yo Gabba Gabba! rings as napkin rings.
- Put an activity placemat at each place and scatter crayons here, there and everywhere.
- Place a blow out and a birthday hat at each place!
- And if you don’t think it’s too much sugar, fill the cup at each place with multi-color jellybeans to match all those yabba yabba colors!
- Gabba Gabba Gobble Gobble Turkey Sandwich Squares
- Foofa Fries
- Plex’s Pizza Pie
- Toodee’s Toes (chicken fingers with a twist)
- Muno’s Mix (Chex mix with nuts and raisins or whatever—Muno likes it all!)
Yo Gabba Gabba! Games and Activities
The show is just filled with cool segments that you can recreate at your party:
- Cool Tricks—showing off a special talent.
- Dancey Dance Time—let everybody let off some steam with their own made up dance moves.
- Storytime—let one or more of your guests narrate a story.
- Learn with Plex—take the Plex stand-up and with a little help from an elder, teach the kids some new skill.
- Knock-Knock Joke of the Day—give each child a knock-knock joke on a card to try out on their friends. Makes for great video, no?
- T-shirt Fun-- Get one Yo Gabba Gabba! t-shirt for your child, and let all of the kids sign it with a permanent marker—better than an autograph board.
Yo Gabba Gabba! Birthday Party Favors
You can’t pass up the Yo Gabba Gabba! Radio Party Favor Box that’s filled to the top with Gabbaland goodies like:
Gabbaland candy bar personalized just for your child. It matches the personalized invitations and ties the theme together. Order personalized Gabbaland water bottle labels that include ingredients all about your child and put them on a water bottle for all the kids to take home. The water in Gabbaland is extra special you know.
Yabba dabba, I’m done! Have a great time in Gabbaland!
The Party Girl