some of party girl's favorites...
personalized ladybug invitation
lady bug autograph board
personalized photo deluxe ladybug party package
ladybug paper goods
ladybug lip gloss keychains
ladybug favor box
Lady Bugs…A Summer Time Kids Party!
Lady Bugs…Oh So Sweet Invitations
Start with a fun personalized ladybug theme invitation that is perfect for this theme birthday party. Add some extra pizzazz to the envelopes with ladybug stickers (the little ones can help with this part).
You can use a very cute and simple LadyBug fill-in-the-blank invitation! Just fill out your party information and you're ready to go. Better yet, the LadyBug personalized invitations have your child’s photo right on the invitation!
You can even get personalized stamps with your child's photo…what will they think of next?
Get The Kids Involved: Make your own invitations by cutting out color copies of a ladybug and adding a bit of glitter to her wings or sequins to those fun little dots. You can have your choice by searching ladybug illustrations on the internet and picking one that looks like it will fun and easy to decorate!
Make sure to let everyone know that ladybugs are good luck and that all your troubles fly away with any ladybug that lands on you. It’s also common knowledge that if a ladybug is held in the hand while making a wish, the direction in which it flies away will show where your luck will come from. Ah, trivia.
Lady Bugs…Oh So Sweet Decorations and Party Supplies
You may want to rent a room at the zoo or turn your patio (weather permitting) or den into a garden where ladybugs abound. Gather your plants and flowers to create a great atmosphere for this event.
To begin with, ladybug decals are a great way to bring the theme to life! Put them on the walls in the party room or use them in the entrance to welcome all. Or apply them around and about a LadyBugs personalized banner.
Next, a few ladybug Mylar balloons will make the room pop. If you have larger houseplants and the party is at home, you can easily tie them off the branches. After all, where else would you find a lady bug? To save money, replace some of the Mylars with hot pink and lime green latex balloons and still make a big impact.
On a nearby table don’t forget to put a LadyBug…Oh So Sweet autograph board where everyone can wish the little one lots of luck! Tie a Sharpie® off with pretty pink ribbon so it doesn’t get lost.
Lady Bugs…Oh So Sweet Table Decorations and Menu
The table should be your focal point for this party because it can just be soooo cute. If you use the LadyBugs Oh So Sweet ultimate party pack, you just need to set the table with all of the included essentials. Here are a few quick and easy ideas to use what’s in the party pack or if you order this party in pieces and parts:
- Personalized LadyBugs…Oh So Sweet papergoods are a MUST—no little girl ever looked prettier! Use either or both: personalized plates for the main meal and 7” non-personalized ladybug plates for dessert!
- Using lime green crepe paper and pink crepe paper, make a two-color bow around each chair with ends hanging down (like wings).
- Cover the table with a pink plastic tablecloth (those kids do spill!) and add a Lady Bug activity placemat at each seat with a LadyBug tiara (so cute!) with glittering antennae placed in the center.
- A fun centerpiece would be a bouquet of the LadyBug Mylar balloons. Around the base, scatter LadyBug bean bags for each child to take (great for a game…see below). The personalized LadyBug centerpiece with photo is also fun and a keepsake, too (especially for Grandma).
- Use the ladybug lip gloss keychains a s napkin rings! Just roll the napkin around your plasticware, add the lip gloss and voilå…another fun favor.
- One last thing, put some lady“bug” juice in our pink flower cup, and put one at each place.
- Scatter heart-shaped confetti all over the table to “glitter” it up.
- You can serve a simple ladybug lunch, of course, but let’s not forget some fun appetizers. Cut pieces of cheese in the shape of ladybugs and pass them as your guests arrive with LadyBug food picks coming out of each one. What better way to start the fun? Don't forget personalized ladybug water bottle labels for your guests!
LadyBug…Oh So Sweet Games and Activities
Activities are especially important for kids parties. And be sure to check out our Kids Birthday Party Games for more great ideas!
- LadyBug Bean Bag Toss
- Pin the Dot on the Ladybug—cut out a big ladybug or use one of the wall decals; cut out black dots to place on the ladybug’s wings (use tape instead of pins!). No kidding.
Since by the end of the party everyone will know lady bugs are good luck, send them home with favors that will remind them how lucky they were to celebrate with you!
- A ladybug theme personalized candy bar with either dark or milk chocolate. Yum!
- The Lady Bugs…Oh So Sweet Favor Box is filled with goodies and we can personalize it with a LadyBug candy bar all about your child with a photo and more. There is also a personalized favor box!
- Those LadyBug bean bags we mentioned before.
- LadyBug stickers.
- A cupcake that looks suspiciously like a ladybug!
- A cello bag full of red and black jelly beans.
- Ladybug personalized mint tins.
- Ladybug Habitat Kit (you can find these online)
And we don’t have to wish you good luck…just put a ladybug on your shoulder and consider it done.