Kids Luau Party
kids Birthday luau Invitations
- Hawaiian Girl stickers are great on the outside of the envelopes
- Inflatable beach balls - now, you'll obviously want to send these deflated, but imagine how excited everyone will be to get one of these with your invitation!
- Confetti - no need for a padded envelope! Just a sprinkling of fun
- Luau scene setters - these a great for a large wall in the party area.
- Luau theme balloons with hot pink, yellow, lime green, orange and turquoise latex balloons.
- Beach balls - these are not only a great activity, but work well as a decoration on buffets.
There are so many great themed paper goods out there for a luau birthday party. There are dozens of luau theme paper good designs to choose from for your party. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Hawaiian Girl - a great luau pattern for a girl's party
- Luau Paper Goods - a nice, traidtional theme
When setting your table, don't forget a fun centerpiece. Tropical flowers or balloons in bright colors are great options. A pinata is a fun, inexpensive and simple option for a centerpiece. We love using them as decorations. They can then be used during game time at the party. You can add a few finishing touches to the table:
- We love a fun wrapped napkin. A flower bracelet looks great around a napkin and doubles as another party favor.
- Sea shells look great as confetti!
- Candy also makes great confetti - choose bright (wrapped) candy and scatter them around the table.
- Add a place mat to each place for the kids to color on at the party. We love the Hawaiian girl placemat.
We doubt the kids at your luau are going to want a traditional Hawaiian pig roast. But, that doesn't mean you can't have a tropical menu. Fruit skewers and chicken skewers are perfect for a luau and easily satisfy a picky child. Goldfish crackers are "tropical" and delicious. For dessert, choose a great luau theme cake. We love this volcano cake from the Food Network!
- Pinatas are so much fun at a birthday party and are available in a variety of tropical options.
- Bubbles! Kids love bubbles, so have a bowl full of bubble bottles available for them to play with outside.