Kids Luau Party
kids Birthday luau Invitations
- Let's Hula stickers are great on the outside of the envelopes
- Inflatable tropical ukeleles - now, you'll obviously want to send these deflated, but imagine how excited everyone will be to get one of these with your invitation!
- Luau confetti - no need for a padded envelope! Just a sprinkling of fun
- Luau scene setters - these a great for a large wall in the party area.
- Paper lantern garland - hang this lantern garland in doorways or over a buffet.
- Beach balls - these are not only a great activity, but work well as a decoration on buffets.
- Sharks - great for a boy's birthday
- Hawaiian Girl - a great luau pattern for a girl's party
- Under the sea - a nice, gender neutral theme
When setting your table, don't forget a fun centerpiece. Tropical flowers or balloons in bright colors are great options. A pinata is a fun, inexpensive and simple option for a centerpiece. We love using them as decorations. They can then be used during game time at the party. You can add a few finishing touches to the table:
- We love a fun wrapped napkin. A flower bracelet looks great around a napkin and doubles as another party favor.
- Sea shells look great as confetti!
- Candy also makes great confetti - choose bright (wrapped) candy and scatter them around the table.
- Add a place mat to each place for the kids to color on at the party. We love the Hawaiian girl placemat and the shark placemat.
We doubt the kids at your luau are going to want a traditional Hawaiian pig roast. But, that doesn't mean you can't have a tropical menu. Fruit skewers and chicken skewers are perfect for a luau and easily satisfy a picky child. Goldfish crackers are "tropical" and delicious. For dessert, choose a great luau theme cake. We love this volcano cake from the Food Network!
- Island bowling set with pineapples and a coconut ball. It's hilarious and the kids will love playing the game!
- Pinatas are so much fun at a birthday party and are available in a variety of tropical options.
- Bubbles! Kids love bubbles, so have a bowl full of bubble bottles available for them to play with outside.