Just Add Guests™
The Game Girl
can answer your questions now!
Being married that takes lots of love!
- Write 25 romantic or sexy words on index cards, such as throbbing, lips, passion, candlelight, roses, chocolate, and so on.
- On another 25 index cards write some non-romantic images, such as ironing board, wallpaper paste, bikini wax, nose hair, motor oil, and so on.
- Stack the two piles separately, and distribute paper and pencil. Have each player draw a card from each pile.
- When everyone has 2 cards, ask them to write a silly love poem using the two words or phrases they have drawn. For example: "Roses are red, they make me hot! Your eyes are sexy, your nose hairs are not!"
- Have everyone read their poems aloud one at a time.
- After the stripper leaves, give the guests a quiz to see if they remember anything specific about the stripper or the dance.
- For example, ask them: "What was the stripper's name?" "What time did he arrive?" "What was he wearing before he took everything off?" "Did he have chest hair?" "What was the first song he danced to?" etc….
- The person with the most answers right wins.
Name That Item
- Shaving cream, Black Book, Baseball Cards, TV Remote, Money Clip, Dirty Socks, Baseball Cap, etc.
Truth or Dare
- Place the above items in a bag
- Seal the bag.
- Then pass it around the group and have each person feel the items through the bags.
- Have the guests write down their guesses.
- Then open the bags to see how many are correct. You might give the person with the most correct guesses the entire bag (of worthless male items). To increase the usefulness of the "bag of prizes", and increase the raunch factor of the game, you might want to substitute sex toys (purchased from your local adult store) for the "male items" in the bag. You could probably even hold each sex toy in the air (without the cover over it), and have a guessing contest as to the name and function of each toy.
Who doesn’t love a good game of truth or dare? This version involves popping balloons and maybe running through the streets naked.
- Purchase enough balloons for each of your guests.
- Write out all of the truth and dare options on small pieces of paper. You want the paper to be able to fit into the balloons.
- Put the pieces of paper into each of the balloons.
- Then blow up each balloon.
- At the party, give everyone a balloon.
- When you are ready for the game to begin, all of the guests sit in a circle and pass their balloon to the next person.
- Then, everyone pops their balloon and does a truth or dare.
Test your partygoers' knowledge of the bride and groom to be. I was at a party recently where we played this game and it was really funny.
Video Scavenger Hunt
- Ask the guests questions like, "Where did the couple go on their first date?" "How long before the wedding did the bride cut the groom off from sex?" "How long was it between the couple's first meeting and their 1st tumble in the sack?"
- The person who answers the most questions correctly wins a prize.
This is one of the most popular party games and one of my personal favorites. The reason I love Video Scavenger Hunt is that, no matter how many times you host/attend a party where this is played, the game is always different.
- Video Camera
- Folding Chairs
- Balloon Bouquets
- Divide the guests into teams. Each team must have a video camera and a tape (in your invitations, you can ask guests to bring these supplies). The teams compete to be the first to return to the spot of origin with the videotape that shows them completing every task from the list. You may also include this list in your invitation.
- Set up folding chairs, theater style, in front of your TV for the finale. Tie a couple of balloon bouquets to the chairs.
- Your list of required stunts and activities to be videotaped by the teams could be as creative as you want. The list should contain no more than 15 or 20 stunts because each group/team will have only an hour and half to videotape as many as they can.
Here are some ideas:
- One of the members of the team standing in front of (or sitting on) a statue.
- Several members of the team joining a street entertainer in his/her act.
- A stranger singing the national anthem.
- One or more members of a team standing under a public clock at an exact time (such as 8:23 p.m.)
- A member of the team singing a 70s song on a stage.
- A member of the team singing "I Wish I Were an Oscar Meyer Wiener" while standing in the hot dog section of a local grocery store.
- A member of the team standing on a surfboard.
- Any stranger from the state of (pick a state other than your own).
- Depending on the time of the year members of the team … standing in front of a lighted outdoor Christmas tree, waving an American flag, offering Valentine's candy from a heart-shaped box, carrying an Easter basket while pretending to search for Easter eggs, etc.
- A friend or acquaintance "abducted" and brought back to the party.
- A team member helping to carry a stranger's groceries.
- A stranger trying to spell _____ (a word of your choice, hors d'oeuvres or potato is always a great one).
- A team member opening a door for a stranger while asking for a tip.
- A stranger reciting the names of all the continents.
- One or more members of the team singing at a karaoke bar.
- A couple dancing to department store or elevator music.
- A team member reading a book or reciting a poem to a stranger.
- A team member going to a department store and trying on a shirt or dress that is several sizes too small, then asking the clerk if it fits.
- A stranger who has been to (a particular tourist attraction of your choice).
- A stranger demonstrating the Macarena.
- A stranger named Bob.
- A stranger who knows your state flower.
- A stranger who can imitate John Wayne.
- A policeman drawing a chalk line on the ground around one of the team members.
- A team member filling a stranger's car with gas, washing the car's windows, and checking the oil.
- One or more team members standing beside a tombstone.
- A team member sitting on a fire truck with a fireman.
- Road kill (an animal that has been run over on the highway).
- A team member standing by the greeter at a Wal-Mart and greeting the customers.
- A team member asking a hardware store clerk to explain the difference between a flat head and a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Team members standing in a row arranging their bodies so that they spell a certain word.
- A team member washing dishes at a restaurant.
- Team members singing an Elvis song while standing under a neon sign.
- A team member holding a chicken.
- The guests should be given an exact time to return to the party venue. If not back on time, the team is either disqualified or has points deducted for tardiness.
- Once everyone has returned, the videotapes are played.
- The guests vote on the stunts presented in each videotape as follows:
- 1 Point: The stunt was completed, whether done well or not.
- 2 Points: The stunt was completed with creativity.
- 3 Points: The stunt was exceptionally creative.
- 5 bonus points are awarded to any team that comes up with an original stunt and tapes it. For example, one team's videotape showed a big, husky male team member walking into a department store and trying on bras in the middle of an aisle as other team members, with straight faces, critiqued the way each one fit.
- The team with the most point wins.
If yours is a drinking crowd, this is a fun game that will enlighten you as to just how little most people know about different liquors.
- 10 to 15 Shot Glasses
- Liquor: Vodka, Brandy, Rum, Tequila, Whiskey, Frangelico, Amaretto, Etc.
The Condom Queen Game
- Fill 10 or 15 shot glasses with various kinds of liquors and brands and see just how many of your guests can identify by smelling. If your crowd is having a rough time let them taste.
- The one who identifies the most is the winner and, if (as I suspect) few can identify anything, it'll give you an idea of how much you can save by serving cheap booze later in the evening.
- Lubricated Condoms
- Ripe Bananas
- Hand Lotion
- Box of Condoms
The Cherry Game
- Prior to playing, unwrap the condoms and place them on the tip of the bananas.
- Divide guests into equal teams of three or more players.
- Give each team a condom and an unripe banana.
- Have the players sit in a circle.
- Hand each team one banana with an unrolled condom on the tip of it.
- Then put a large squirt of hand lotion into the palm of each player's dominant hand (usually the right).
- On the count of three the first player must unroll the condom down onto the banana then roll it back up again.
- When she is done, she then passes the banana and the condom to the next player, who repeats the process.
- Keep playing and passing until everyone has had a turn.
- When the last player is finished, she must wave the condom and the banana in the air while the whole team shouts, "We are the Condom Queens!"
- Give each player on the winning team an unopened package of condoms as a prize.
- Maraschino Cherries
- Whipped Cream
- Ask who at the party would like to regain her virginity.
- When you have several volunteers, place in front of each of them a maraschino cherry in a bowl. Explain that this will be a race to see who can eat their cherry first. They cannot use their hands.
- Just as they think this will be an easy game, you go around with a can of whipped cream and fill each bowl. Now you have a fun game.
Bar Crawls-Candy Shirts
- Make a list of items that everyone in the group needs to collect as you go from place to place. Some items you might want to put on the list are matches from a bar/strip club, a drink umbrella, a man's phone number, a drink coaster, a graffiti phrase from a restroom, a Polaroid snapshot, a knotted cherry stem, aspirin, etc.
- At the end of the night on the way home everyone goes through the items collected.
- Whoever gets all of the items wins a prize.
This game is a good way to refill your cash for drinks and the bride.
- Tee Shirts
- Life Savers
- Needle & Thread
Male Rating Cards
- Dress the bride to be in a veil and other bridal wear.
- Sew on the Life Savers to a Tee Shirt.
- Have the bachelorette put the shirt on before you go out.
- Once in the bar you have to keep your group together. A table is a must; then you can get to work embarrassing all the guys around you (you'll never see them again--have fun).
- Guys get to lick or bite the lifesavers off for a dollar. Most guys will talk a big game about sex and intimacy, but when it comes right down to being put upon by a group of women, they are wusses. When faced with the opportunity to nibble something off a strange female's torso, you'll be amazed at how shy they become.
This game will get back to all of those men who hoot and holler at you as you walk down the street.
- Poster Boards
- Giant Markers
- Cut 4 squares out of each poster board.
- Number each piece from 1-8.
- Make enough for each guest.
- When you go out, give everyone a stack of numbers or just the bride.
- When you see a guy in the club rate him from 1 being the lowest and 8 being the hottest.
These games are usually combined with a bar crawl. Here are some ideas for the hunt. Some parties just have the bride do them all.
- Digital Camera
- The Bachelorette & Her Friends
- A Car Service to Drive You from Place to Place
- A list of things to find/do during the party (see our suggestions below)
- Dance with a stripper.
- Kiss the first guy to walk in the bar with his hat on backwards.
- Get a guy's boxers.
- Take photos of a bar's urinals.
- Buy a drink for the first red haired guy you see.
- Dance on a table.
- Sip a drink held between some strange man's legs.
- Ask a strange guy for a condom.
- Get the next man to walk in the bar to buy you a drink.
- Have some stranger sign his name on your bra or shirt or whatever.
- Buy something horrible in a porn shop.
- Go to the next bar wearing it. ("It" being the item in #11.)
- Flash a group of men from the sunroof of the limo.
- Get some poor guy's chest hairs.
- Find a fellow willing to serenade you.
- If the group breaks up to pull some of the stunts, take digital photos to prove that the stunts were accomplished. Later, you can put these photos together in the album for the bride.
- Gift Certificate for Exotic Dancing Lessons
- Basket of X-Rated Candy & Cookies
Have fun, from the Party Girl
and the Party-ettes!