some of party girl's favorites...
personalized valentine's day invitation
valentine's day tableware
red glow cubes
red LED shot glass
personalized valentine's day candy bar wrapper
custom valentine's day lollipop
Red Hot Valentine Theme Party
Valentine's Day Invitations
Invite your guests to have a RED HOT evening by sending them a box of Red Hots, of course! You can send it with a personalized Valentine's Day invitation, or print the information on a label and stick it on the back of the box. Mail this in a small mailing box with a little red tissue.
Or let you guests know they are going to be attending a red hot event by sending red ticket invitations in a matching red envelopes. Add some paper confetti to the envelope for a surprise!
Try one of these wording options for your Valentine's invite:
All You Need Is LoveAt Aaron and Christine'sRed Hot Valentine's Day Party!Celebrate a Red Hot Valentine's DayAt the Shaker Heights Country ClubWith Jason and NataliePucker Up for a Red Hot Valentine's Day!
And don't forget to tell everyone to wear red, too!
Valentine's Day Decorations and Party Supplies
As your guests arrive, greet them with a personalized Valentine's Day theme banner over the door and red gangster hats. Trust me, they will wear them all night! Try a couple of these fun decorating ideas, too:
- Set the mood for your party with red lighting. You can buy red lightbulbs at many stores. Replace lamp bulbs with red, or, if it's in your budget, hire a lighting company to change ceiling lights to red and to add red spotlights on the walls.
- Hang heart whirls around the room for some extra red sparkle.
- Another fun look is to fill the ceiling with balloons. Trust me, it looks great! Use lots of red balloons and silver curling ribbon and let them fly!
- These red lumi-loom balloons will light up your venue. Don't forget to add a love balloon weight!
- Keep your decorations simple with an all-in-one Valentine's Day decorating kit.
You'll also want lots of candles at this party. Use votives on the tables and larger candles throughout the room.
Since everything on your table will be red, use a contrasting silver tablecover. Then use these Valentine's Day paper goods or go all red paper goods - plates, cups, napkins - the whole kit and kaboodle! Use the same color if you're using rental linens for a larger event. Use pink lip beads as napkin rings for an added red touch.
Try a few more of these table ideas, too:
- I would use red roses for this party! Every florist at Valentine's Day will be ready with red roses in crystal or glass vases. (Just be sure to order ahead of time!) Scatter rose petals on the tables, too!
- Scatter red glow light cubes in and around the base of your centerpieces. They will make the tables glow!
- And when you set up the bar, think red again! Serve all your drinks (which should be red!) in red glowing barware. You can get shot glasses, glasses and more all flashing or glowing red. The glowing drink glasses also make a great favor.
- For some added drama, hang a red fringe chandelier above each table. They'll look great above rose-covered tables!
- Keep centerpieces simple with Valentine's Day couple theme centerpiece. Pair the centerpiece with a bunch of red and white lumi-loom balloons.
Then set up a tempting red candy buffet! A local candy store will have a great assortment of candy for Valentine's Day - all red! You can get red Hershey's kisses, Red Hots, Red M&Ms, Atomic fireballs and more. Use glass jars or plastic candy tubs and metal scoops and display all the candy on a buffet table. Next to the candy jars, place a bundle of personalized Valentine's Day theme party favor bags. They make a great favor!
Valentine's Day Games and Activities
For a good all ages game, play bingo with candy hearts or Red Hots. Just make bingo cards from pink or red construction paper. You can give out fun prizes to the winners:
games for couples parties!
valentine's day party favors
Of course, party favors are in order. Party411.com has great personalized treats to send home with your guests:
Check out our cute custom Valentine's Day Favor Bags, which your guests can fill with treats, and Happy Red Hot Valentine's Day from everyone here at Party411.com!