Quick Valentines Day Decorating Ideas
Valentine's Day Balloons and other decorations
Decorating with balloons is an easy and economical option. Here are a few tips for decorating with balloons:
- You should group balloons in odd numbered bunches for the best effect.
- Put them anywhere and everywhere! The corners of tables, hanging down from light fixtures, outside on your mailbox, or on tables for centerpieces.
- Use coordinating and colorful ribbon on the balloons, and curl the ends by pulling the ribbon between your thumb and the blade of scissors.
- If you plan to fill the balloons with helium, you should wait until the day of the party so they look their best.
- Remember, helium balloons do not do well in heat, so keep helium filled balloons away from heating vents.
- Latex Heart Balloons
- Kiss Me Foil Balloon
- Chain of Hearts Mylar Balloons
- or see all of the Valentine's Day Balloons
Valentine's Day Table Decorations
Making your table look good is the best thing you can do. Check out our Valentine's Day Decorating Section for ideas - use fun candles, centerpieces, garland, confetti and more to make you look like the best hostess of all! Pick a theme and stick with it!
Try some of these ideas as well to make your tables pop:
- Ever thought of using plush Valentine's animals for centerpieces and not just gifts for kids? It's a great thing to do if you're having a fundraiser or a big event. Afterward, donate them to a local children's hospital or orphanage.
- A personalized Valentine's Day water bottle at each place setting is a nice touch.
- Scatter red heart party beads across your tables. They perfect table decorations and guests can pick up a few strands to wear during your party!
- Pile white and red feather boas as centerpieces and trail them along your buffet. They're fantastic filler and double as party wearables.
- Go with roses for a classic Valentine's Day look! Fill vases with red deco beads and red long stem roses. Then scatter rose petals around the base of each centerpiece.
Whatever you decide, make sure to use Valentine's Day paper goods to keep cleanup easy.
Valentine's Day is not just about candy and roses, you know. It's a time to give something special to your beau or your best friend. Remembering your friends on this day is a great way to let them know they are appreciated. Try one or two of these great Valentine's favors:
- Valentine's Day Mint Tins - Fill this tin with Red Hots, heart-shaped mints, or conversation hearts. It's easy to personalize!
- Valentine's Day Candy Bar Wrapper - Who doesn't love chocolate on Valentine's Day? Personalize your candy bars with a message to your friends.
- Heart Party Boxes - Decorate them at home and then fill them with chocolate foil hearts, red M&Ms, red hots and more! Tie off with heart ribbon and you have the perfect gift!
Don't forget to hand out personalized Valentine's Day favors bags so guests can fill them with goodies. Happy Valentine's Day from everyone here at Party411.com!