Love is in the Air: Valentine Open House Party
Send Your Valentine's Day Invitation
- Personalize Your Party! Send out a personalized Love is in the Air Invitation to get your guests in the mood (to party that is)!
- Add a few Rose Petals in the envelope. You can spritz some flowery perfume on them so they give the invitations a nice smell.
Creative wording can really make an invitation stand out. Here are a few examples of fun Valentine's Day Invitation Wording:
- Love is in the Air! Join us for a Valentine's Day Open House
- Come have a sweet time at our Valentine's Day Open House!
- Love is so sweet! Join us for Dessert and Coffee to celebrate Valentine’s Day
- You'll break our hearts if you don't RSVP by February 1st
Decorate Your Home for Valentine's day
- Welcome guests with a fun activity. Scatter children's Valentines on a table along with a few pens and let guests leave messages to you, or to each other. Or make an oversized Valentine's Day card and have everyone sign it like a guestbook.
- Conversation hearts make great confetti, so scatter them on top of your tables!
- Red roses are perfect for Valentine's Day but they are so pricy at this time of year! Fluffy carnations make great substitutes. Or make bunches of tissue paper flowers.
- Personalize Your Party! Place a personalized life-sized "Love Struck" Cutout with your face or that of your special someone with a speech bubble sending hugs and kisses to all.
- Outside or in, a Personalized Valentine's Day Banner is the perfect choice to welcome all. Many to choose from; my favorite is the Letter Valentine Banner (with your Valentine listed for all to see).
- Place Red Rose Columns near the entrance and as an added bonus ask your guests to leave a Valentine’s Day message. Just tie red ribbon to a couple of Sharpies and attach. It will be quite the conversation piece when the evening’s over, trust me.
- Heart Shaped Valentine's Balloons to choose from, too, if you want to make your room more festive.
- Use Red Tableware for dinner and dessert plates, napkins, cups, table covers and cutlery instead of washing silverware (of course).
- Use Red Rose Topiaries as your centerpiece and add Twinkle Lights for a cool special effect.
- Set out a plate of candy for all to share, and scatter Hershey Kisses at each place. A fun Kiss Me Balloon attached to each centerpiece will help if the room is a large one or you have tall ceilings!
- Arch Chain of Hearts balloons with a Happy Valentine's Day Mylar Balloon in the center over the bars and buffets to highlight them.
- List your menu on a sheet hanging between the Kissing Kids Standee and place it in the center if the buffet—voila a centerpiece!
- Decorate the buffet and bar with Red Metallic Tablecovers, and sprinkle a few more heart gems and rose petals around the dishes.
- Personalize Your Party! Send everyone home with a Personalized Chocolate Candy Bar, and they never will forget what a SWEET time they had at your Valentine's Day party!
- Pass out fun heart themed favors to all of your guests. You hand out favors at the end of the party, but these treats are so fun that I would pass them out at the start for everyone to enjoy! Make it extra special and throw them in these personalized Valentine's Day Favor Bags.
Love will be in the air at your party if you follow our advice! Happy Valentine's Day from Party411.com!