Valentine's Day Ideas for the Office
Ah, February! What a miserable month. The holidays seem long past (except for the bills). Spring feels too far away. After the Super Bowl not much is going on in sports. Why not brighten up the office with some Valentine’s Day decorations and props? They not only add color to your office but give you a great opportunity to tell employees or clients that YOU LOVE THEM!!
A great way to start is with a lifesize cutout of your boss dressed as a giant Valentine. You can even include a speech bubble of him or her telling the world how much he loves his employees. This can work in your reception area or in your lunch room. Add some heart whirls or heart cutouts for a perfectly decorated entryway.
Have a Party on Valentine’s Day
- Decorate! Some Valentine's Day paper goods with some cookies and candy (don’t forget to have conversation candy hearts that say “Crazy4U”).
- Add a few red and white balloons, paper confetti, heart shaped boxes of chocolates and plush bears as table decorations.
- Decorating is a snap with red and pink hanging decorations (perfect for a confernece or break room).
- Do something fun! Organize a fun activity that brings everyone together. Yay for teambuilding!
- Rent a karaoke machine and sing Valentine's Day related songs. It's not hard to find songs about love. Here are a few favorites that you could use as a background playlist even if you do not do karaoke. People will still sing along -
- I Got You Babe - Sonny and Cher
- (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin
- Love Potion No. 9 - The Searchers
- (Your Love Has Lifted Me) Higher and Higher - Rita Coolidge
- The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His Kiss) - Betty Everett
- I Say a Little Prayer - Dionne Warwick
- Can't Get Enough of Your Love Baby - Barry White
- Hooked on a Feeling - BJ Thomas
- Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley
- She's a Lady - Tom Jones
- As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
- You're Still the One - Shania Twain
- Set up a Valentine's Day photo booth or a fun heart photo op!
- Take the opportunity to thank your employees for their hard work with a personalized Valentine's Day candy bar from our great selection. We can make them with your logo and create a message perfect for your office.
- Treat bags are also a fun way to thank everyone! Here are a few options -
- And what to fill them with?
- Fun sized candy
- Snack cakes
"Take a long lunch break" coupons
Little kids Valentines with a personal message from the company
Red office supplies
Gift card for local coffee shop or lunch place