some of party girl's favorites...
life size leprechaun cutout
personalized st. patty's day candy bar wrapper
Easy Ol' Irish Pub PartyIf it were up to St. Pat, he’d be soaking it up down at the ol’ Irish pub and slapping some unwitting leprechauns on the back rather than having to be in all those parades. But alas, he has obligations. You, however, only have to entertain your friends, and here’s how.
St. Pat's Party Invitation
Send out a Personalized St Pat's Invitation to get everyone excited for your St Pat's party! Add a LED St. Pat's Necklace in the envelope to get everyone started on their green party garb. You can tell your guests to dress up or no drinks will be served. They won’t believe you, but it’s worth a try.
Decorate Your Home with the Luck 'o the Irish
Put a St. Patrick’s Day Banner at the door (or off your gutter)! Then add some St. Patrick's day themed party decorations around the party. Here are some of our favorites:
- Light up St. Patrick's Day lanterns are great hanging from your ceiling in your front door hallway. They are also perfect outside, if it's not too cold!
- Shamrock Lights are great draped from bars or tables
- Clover Field Backdrops are 4' tall and covered with shamrocks. Spread them all around the walls of the party.
Set Your St Patrick's Day Table
St. Patrick's Day Paper Goods works perfectly and won’t clash with anything. Use Beer Mug Centerpieces in the middle of the tables, and tie balloons to them for added height.
- Don't forget to sprinkle some Gold Coins over the tables!
- Set up an Inflatable Beer Mug Cooler next to your bar or buffet.
- Pass out Green Glow Shot Glasses to each and every (adult) guest. For extra fun, put a green Jell-O shot in each shot glass and pass them out on a tray!
Hand Out Favors to Say "Thanks for coming!"
- Chocolate Gold Coins
- Fun Sized Bags of Skittles