some of party girl's favorites...
new years fringe banner
new years decorations
light up martini glasses
light up ice cubes
2015 New Year's Eve Party Supplies
new year's eve tiaras
Easy New Year's Eve Party
Send Your New Year's Invitation
Personalize Your Party! Party411.com has a great personalized New Year's Invitation. Our whimsical Ticket Invitations are also great fun.
- Ring in 2014 at Sam and Kathleen's New Year's Eve Party!
- Join us as we count down to 2014!
- Celebrate the New Year with the things you love best... cocktails, desserts and good friends!
- The music will be rocking, the champagne flowing, we just need you to get our party going!
- Let's pop the cork and celebrate the New Year together
Decorate Your Home and Your Guests
Choose fun New Years decorations to get everyone in the mood to celebrate. Here are our favorites for your 2014 Year Year's Eve Party:
Balloons - The best bang for your buck. Make bouquets with an odd number of balloons (it looks better) and use noisemakers as balloon weights!
Ceiling Decorations - I think these are fantastic. They can really liven up any boring space.
Custom New Year's Banner - Personalized with your own wording! Hang one on the wall above the buffet or over the entrance welcoming everyone. This is a great decoration you can use year after year!
Paper chain garlands or streamers - Simple but effective. I love the classic look paper chain, but if making one will take up too much of your time brightly colored crepe paper is almost as good!
Confetti - Sprinkle confetti on the tops of the tables to bring a bit of sparkle to the party. You can even add a little to the invitations. Put some in latex balloons before you inflate them, and you can pop them throughout the night for a festive burst of fun! (use a type without sharp corners, like the tissue or dots)New Year's Eve Easy Menu Ideas and Table Decorations
Don't make your menu complicated and fussy. The theme of this party is easy, right? Here are a few menus that are simple and tasty:
- Desserts - This is an excellent way to go. Almost everything can be made ahead or purchased. And chocolate goes great with champagne! Cupcakes, mini cheesecakes, chocolate covered strawberries, pastries and even a chocolate fountain are easy and tasty ideas.
- Appetizers - Focus on dishes that can be made ahead and popped in the oven, or things that can be set out, such as cheese trays, dips and snack mixes.
- Breakfast - Mimosas! I love breakfast late at night and so will your guests. Set out a waffle bar with toppings, baked french toast, cheesy potato bakes and fresh fruit... yummy!
- Comfort Food - Another crowd favorite. A few ideas - macaroni and cheese, fried chicken, soup (tomato or chicken), pizza, apple pie, chocolate chip cookies w/milk, and hot chocolate :)
Now that the food is decided, here are a few ideas to decorate your tables and buffet -
- Start with the New Years Paper Goods. Festive and easy to clean up.
- Create a backdrop for behind your buffet to give that all important area some pizazz. You can use a simple Happy New Year's Banner, a scene setter, balloons, or some string lights.
- Centerpieces can be overturned New Years top hats filled with party favors (think noisemakers, beads, glow jewelry).
- Sprinkle some confetti around your centerpiece and have some confetti poppers in easy reach, and you’ll have an attractive and fun tabletop.
- Colorful party beads make perfect napkin rings...and favors!
- Mix classic martinis and serve in Light Up Martini Glasses.
- LED ice cubes will make any drink glow.
- Don't forget Champagne Glasses for a New Year's toast.
Keep everyone entertained with a few New Year's activities that are easy to set up and run:
- Make sure to pass out plenty of noisemakers so everyone can celebrate at midnight. Here are a few of our favorites:
- 1999 - Prince
- Stayin' Alive - The Bee Gees
- Celebration - Kool & The Gang
- It's The End Of The World As We Know It (and I Feel Fine) - R.E.M.
- Don't Stop (Thinking About Tomorrow) - Fleetwood Mac
- Reelin' In the Years - Steely Dan
- Rock Around the Clock - Bill Haley and His Comets
Hand Out Favors to Say "Thanks for coming!"Send your guests home with something to remember the evening by:
- Your guests will be going home with all of their New Years wearables, but why not send them home with one more gift? Party411.com has Personalized Champagne Bottle Labels that can be put on a champagne gift.
- Guests will love snacking on a personalized New Year's candy bar.
- Don't forget the favor bags! Check out these custom New Year's Eve favor bags.