some of party girl's favorites...
Quick and Easy Santa Party Ideas
2. Send Your Santa Theme Party Invitation
- What else but an inexpensive Santa hat with a invitation inside telling your friends they must wear the hat, decorate it if they choose, etc., to get in the door. They are inexpensive, fun and mail easily in a large envelope. I love it.
- Personalize Your Party! Of course, you can use a great Personalized Christmas Invitation from Party411.
- Help us wait up for Santa at our Annual Christmas Eve Cookie Exchange!
- Join us friends for far and near, Santa Claus is almost here! We'll raise a glass and make a toast, and see who Santa loves the most!
- Santa Claus is on his way... and we are ready to Par-tay!
- Join us for a Jolly Christmas Eve Dinner
3. Decorate Your Home - Santa theme decorations
- Put a sign or personalized banner near the front door that says “Welcome to Santa’s Workshop.” You can add North Pole signs around the room too.
- Wrap empty cardboard boxes and pile them in corners. Set out children's toys around the room for a toy workshop atmosphere.
- Santa Ceiling Decor is perfect for your hallways and over the buffet.
- If you have the wall space, think about a Christmas Scene Setter (aka holiday mural)…too cool. We have a lot to choose from, but I love the “Deck the Walls” Scene Setter that looks like a brick chimney, especially if you attach a picture at the top of you trying to climb down!
- Here are a few fun Santa party decorations:
- Santa Mylar Balloon
- Christmas Santa Dangles
- Santa Welcome Doorcover
- Santa Party Lantern
- Personalize Your Party! What better way to great your guests than with a life-sized cutout of you as a Sexy Santa Helper, Santa or Mrs. Claus?
4. Ho ho ho! Santa themed table decorations and menu
- Make construction paper napkin rings that look like Santa's belt (black for the belt, silver or yellow for the buckle). Wrap white plastic cutlery with a red napkin and secure with a "belt" for cute silverware bundles!
- Santa loves cookies, right? So will your guests! Use sugar cookies with your guests names written on them as place cards!
- Keep with the cookie theme and offer a cookies and milk dessert bar! Set out plates of Christmas cookies (5-7 different kinds) and milk (white, chocolate and strawberry). Offer hot chocolate and coffee as well.
Add a few fun Santa theme party supplies to your table and bar to pull the theme together:
- Ho Ho Ho Napkins
- Santa Claus Serving Tray
- Personalize Your Party! At each place, put one of our holiday Personalized Christmas Candy Bars, a great favor and dessert all in one!
5. Set up some fun Christmas Activities
- Busy Elves - Buy DIY toy kits from the craft store for kids to work on at the party. Plain wood toys or ornaments that kids can paint are another fun option.
- Cookie Decorating - Let everyone decorate sugar cookies for Santa (and a few for themselves too!)
- Have a holiday movie viewing! Here are a few that star our favorite man in red:
- Miracle on 34th Street - The classic feel good Santa movie!
- The Santa Clause - Funny! When Santa falls off his roof, a harried ad exec (Tim Allen) is required to take the job.
- The Polar Express - Great for kids and adults
- The Christmas That Almost Wasn't - An attorney tries to stop an old miser from evicting Santa Claus and confiscating his toys.
- Ernest Saves Christmas - One of the best Ernest movies IMO. Campy and fun!
- Santa Claus Conquers the Martians - Honestly, this movie is terrible. But terribly fun to watch too :)
- Bad Santa - Very dark comedy, might be fun for a group of (adult) friends.
- Personalize Your Party! Or you can use one of our Christmas Photo Ops turning your guests into an elf, Santa, or even a Christmas bulb and more. Ho ho ho!
6. Hand Out Favors to Say "Thanks for coming!"
- Want a fun favor that everyone will enjoy? Hand out fun Christmas hats, everyone will love them!
- A mini red stockings filled with holiday cookies—make them yourself or buy them…no one will know.
- Personalize Your Party! And, send them on their way with a bottle of water with a Personalized Christmas Water Bottle Label.