Lil' Prince 1st Birthday Party
Start with fun fill in the blank lil' prince 1st birthday invitations. Just fill out the details and you're all set. There are even matching thank you notes that you'll want to get for after the party! Or try one of these royal ideas:
- How about inviting your guests to go on a trip to a magic kingdom with a light blue boarding pass invitation!
- Send out a "royal decree" to get your guests to RSVP! Print your party info on a thin sheet of paper and attach a dowel rod at the top and bottom to form a scroll. Mail these fun invites in a tube or hand them to guests in person. Extra points if you dress up as the prince's "page"!
- Cut crown shapes from gold glitter craft paper and write your party info on the back. A fun and easy themed invite!
- Of course, we have tons of kid's birthday party invitations and favors for you to choose from, too.
Make sure guests RSVP with a "Yes!" to your royal event - choose invite wording that matches your "formal" princely theme:
- King Richard and Queen Sarah request your presence at their castle to celebrate Prince Alex's first birthday!
- Our little prince George is turning 1!
- Hear ye, hear ye! His majesty and her highness cordially invite you to celebrate the prince's first royal event! Prince Sean is turning 1!
Whatever you decide, send out your invitations 4-6 weeks in advance of your party. Make sure to let your guests know to dress like princes and princesses, too!
1st Birthday Prince Party Supplies and Birthday Decorations
Turn your party space into a castle with all sorts of blue and medieval theme decorations! Make your guests feel like royalty the second they step through the "castle gate" by starting with your entrance:
- Hang up easy castle door and window add-ons! They instantly transform your party space.
- Give your palace a princely touch by adding a balloon arch over your castle gate. Blue and yellow latex balloons match the theme perfectly!
- Greet the royalty arriving at your event with a personalized royal king or queen cutout! Customize with a picture of the lil' prince or the host/hostess. Makes for a great photo op!
Once inside the party, set up a fun dress up area for the kids. Hand out prince cone hats for all the boys. And, of course, you'll want to crown your special lil' prince with a few matching wearables:
Add color to your party space with lil' prince wall decals, including a giant prince crown and stars. And easy blue birthday ceiling whirls look great hanging above important party hotspots. Finish off your royal look with blue and yellow balloon bouquets - tie the bunches to these inflatable dragons!
1st Birthday Prince Birthday Table
There are great lil' prince party supplies to help you turn your party into a royal event! Try an all-in-one lil' prince party pack or pick and choose items a la carte. They are really too cute to pass up! Once you have the essentials, try some of these table decorating ideas:
- A prince crown piñata makes a great centerpiece for your prince's birthday party. Tie blue and yellow balloon bouquets to each one, or just have it sitting in the center of the table. Use pinata filler and candy as confetti surrounding it!
- The centerpiece for the prince's table should be his 1st birthday smash cake, of course! A cake in the shape of a crown covered in blue frosting is perfect for this royal theme. Don't forget a matching blue 1st birthday candle!
- Keep table decorations simple with a no-hassle lil' prince birthday centerpiece. Just set one of these on each table and scatter confetti!
Whether the royalty at your prince's first birthday are young or old, it's important to keep them entertained with all sorts of fun games and activities:
- Knights and ladies alike will love breaking open a red dragon pinata! Hand out foam swords, they'll soon defeat this might foe.
- A medieval themed photobooth is sure to be a hit! Start with a king photo op and queen photo op, and make sure to have a bucket of fun props. Capes, crowns, tiaras, and plastic weapons are perfect. Print the pictures out at the end of the party for guests to take home as favors!
- The prince's first cake smash should be the main event! It's a great opportunity for family and friends to get those messy baby pictures. Guests won't want a piece of the smash cake, so send them home with cupcakes in these sweet lil' prince cupcake boxes.
- Keep your youngest princes and princesses entertained with a lil' prince party favor box. Filled with age appropriate toys, they'll be busy for your entire royal event!
Party411 has all sorts of kid's birthday party games to keep your royal event hopping!
1st Birthday Prince Party Favors
Send the kids home from your party with party favors that will make them remember your prince's special day. Start by handing out these castle favor boxes filled with a few of these sweet treats:
- A photo of the birthday boy dressed in his royal best on this personalized photo mint tin makes a fun themed favor!
- Young princes and princesses will love a custom photo cookie.
- A yummy custom birthday lollipop is a colorful surprise!
Have fun planning a party for your lil' prince! We're sure you'll have a royal good time at your boy's first birthday!