Newlywed Party Game Questions

Newlywed Party Game Questions

Play the classic TV game show with your friends!   This can get hilariously funny and occasionally out of hand, so we came up with three variations of the game.  The traditional game is asks each spouse three questions, but you can do more if you want of course!  We compiled large lists of questions for each game, so it may be necessary to pear down your favorites, depending on your group size. 

Basic Rules of the Game: 
  • For the first round of the game, the husbands are taken off 'stage' and the wives are asked three questions.  The husbands are brought back on 'stage' to answer the same questions before the wives answers are revealed.  A matching answer is worth 5 points. 
  • The second round, played the same as the first, but the wives are taken off 'stage', while the husbands answer three different questions.  The first two are worth 10 points, and the third 'bonus' question is worth 20 points.
  • The highest score is 55 points, and the couple with the highest score wins. 
  • In the event of a tie, a tie-breaker question should be asked to either spouse.

g-rated newlywed game

Husbands:
  1. Which of the following breakfast cereals best describes your wife's family's opinion of you when they first met you? Just Right, Oatmeal Squares, Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops.
  2. If your wife could choose one thing of yours to get rid of, what would she choose?
  3. How would you complete this sentence? My wife is a natural-born ___________.
  4. When your wife says, 'Honey, they're playing our song' what song are they playing?
  5. Complete this sentence: I knew I had found the love of my life when she _______________.
  6. What living celebrity woman will your wife say she most admires?
  7. What color are your wife's favorite slippers?
  8. Who was interested in marriage first - you or your wife?
  9. Your wife is waiting at the doctor's office. Which magazine will she read? Scientific American, Good Housekeeping, People, Field and Stream, Glamour?
  10. If you told your wife that tomorrow you would do any one item from her Honey-Do list, what would she choose?
  11. When did you last give your wife flowers?
  12. What was the menu for the first meal your wife ever cooked for you?
  13. What one thing does your wife have too much of?
  14. How much did you (husband) spend on your first date?
  15. When your wife was 13 years old, what did she want to be when she grew up?
  16. You've gone to the 7-11 to pick up milk. On a whim, you decide to get your wife a little surprise treat. What else will you buy besides the milk (at the 7-11)?
  17. What is your wife's favorite - dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, or jelly beans?
Wives:
  1. Wives, fill in these blanks. My husband may be the world's best ______, but he may also be the world's worst ________.
  2. How many pair of shoes do you own that are not in a closet right now?
Either Spouse:
  1. Other than your wedding day or the birth of any of your children, what one day of your marriage would you most like to experience again?
  2. If you had to change jobs with one of your friends, who would you choose?
  3. Kids read Choose Your Own Adventure books. If you could choose your own adventure, what would you do?
  4. What is the oddest location you've ever shared a kiss?
  5. What's the silliest thing your spouse has ever done?
  6. What celebrity does your spouse most resemble?
  7. Which of the following candies best describes your first kiss? Starburst, Good and Plenty, Hot Tamales, Goobers, Milk Duds, Zero.
  8. A meteor is headed for your house. You have saved your family, pets, and the family photos. You have time to save one more item. What will you save?
  9. Every wedding has some detail that doesn't go as smoothly as hoped. What was the biggest thing that went wrong at yours?
  10. Which of these do you have the most of: sense of humor, sense of time, sense of adventure, common sense?
  11. Complete the following sentence. Our marriage would be perfect if we could just agree on ________________.
  12. If the prize for winning this game were a second honeymoon to any destination, where would you go?
  13. What's your spouse's best 'stupid human trick'?
  14. Complete this sentence: It must be true that opposites attract because my spouse and I are total opposites when it comes to ___________.
  15. Complete this sentence: Not many people know it but my spouse is really good at ________.
  16. What gift that your spouse gave you came as the biggest surprise?

the NewlyWed Game

Husbands:
  1. Complete the following sentence: “A perfect wife is one who _____________”
  2. Between you and your wife, who would you generally say is the money spender and who is the money saver?
  3. Who does your wife talk to on the phone the most?
  4. Which one of your wife's friends would look best in a bikini?
  5. Husbands, if your wife could send you to a Body Repair Shop, what on you would she have fixed?
  6. What color are your wife’s eyes? Wife – what color will he say your eyes are?
  7. What is your wife's favorite flower?
  8. When it comes to home improvement your wife considers you to be? A. Tim the tool man, (makes the job worse) B. Bob the builder, (forever starting new projects without completing the old) C. Al, (does it right the first time) D. Clueless
  9. Who would your wife say was the "better catch" out of you two?
  10. When my wife wakes up in the morning she’s likely to find my __ on her __ . (a classic from the original game show)
  11. When we argue, my wife always puts her __ in my __.
  12. How old was she when she got her first kiss?
Wives:
  1. Complete the following sentence: “A perfect husband is one who _____________”
  2. If you and your husband were to go get a new dog, what dog would he want to get?
  3. For the wife: Is your car rear, front, or all-wheel drive? For the husband: What will she say it is?
  4. When my husband goes to work in the morning, I start ___ my ____.
Either Spouse:
  1. What candy bar would your spouse choose to describe your love life (Snickers, Zero, Payday, $100,000 bar, Mounds, Big Hunk, etc)?
  2. What is the strangest gift your spouse has ever bought for you?
  3. What would your spouse say was the last thing the two of you argued about?
  4. What percentage of the house work would your spouse say they do?
  5. When was the last time you and your spouse had a long passionate kiss?
  6. If your spouse could be married to a movie star who would they choose?
  7. When you first met your spouse, what would they say was the one thing which first caught their attention about you?
  8. If you won the instant jackpot loto for $500., what would your spouse do with it?
  9. Which song best describes your first date? Sea of Love, Maneater, Separate Ways, Our Lips are Sealed, or Cold as Ice
  10. Where was your first date?
  11. What car did you take on your honeymoon?
  12. How long date before getting married?
  13. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Your spouse’s?
  14. If your spouse could change jobs, what would be his/her dream job?
  15. If you had 2 weeks and money was not much of an object, where would you go?
  16. What was the best vacation you’ve ever taken together?
  17. What is your spouse’s favorite food?
  18. What will your spouse say is your favorite food?
  19. If you had a day off alone and could do whatever you wanted, what would it be? Your partner?
  20. What percentage of the house work would your spouse say they do?
  21. If your spouse could be married to a movie star who would they choose?
  22. What color was the front door on the first place you lived together?
  23. If you had $100 you could spend on anything you wanted, what would you buy? Your spouse?
  24. If you could have constant access to one store, what store would it be?
  25. What is your spouse's favorite "comfort food"?
  26. What one item of clothing does your spouse wear that you just can't stand?
  27. When your spouse leaves the house, what time is it? party time, time to clean, or nap time?
  28. Who would your spouse say was the "better catch" out of the two of you?
  29. What would your spouse say his/ her greatest strength would be?
  30. What funny or embarrassing thing about your spouse that everyone knows that your spouse thinks no one knows?
  31. What is your spouses most irritating habit?
  32. Who takes the longest to get ready in the morning?
  33. Who drives the worst?
  34. Who hogs the bed covers?
  35. What is your bride's favorite non-alcoholic drink?
  36. What was breed and name of her childhood pet?
  37. What is the most she has ever paid for a pair of shoes?
  38. What is your spouse's favorite color?
  39. What was the last book they read?

The Not-So-Newlywed Game

Husbands:
  1. Husbands, what is the color of your wife’s toothbrush?
  2. Who is the better cook you or your wife?
  3. Within 3 how many pairs of shoes will your wife say she has?
  4. Husbands, if your wife could send you to a Body Repair Shop, what on you would she have fixed?
  5. Who would your wife say was the "better catch" out of you two?
  6. When it comes to home improvement your wife considers you to be? A. Tim the tool man, (makes the job worse) B. Bob the builder, (forever starting new projects without completing the old)C. Al, (does it right the first time) D. Clueless
  7. What is your wife’s favorite kind of wine?
  8. Complete the following sentence: “A perfect wife is one who _____________”
  9. Which one of your wife's friends would look best in a bikini?
  10. When my wife wakes up in the morning she’s likely to find my __ on her __ . (a classic from the original game show)
Wives:
  1. Ladies what would your husband say is your favorite outfit, excluding what you are wearing tonight.
  2. What percentage of the housework would your husband say he does?
  3. If your husband could be married to a movie star who would he choose?
  4. Ladies what one article of clothing does your husband wear that you just can't stand?
  5. What does your Husband eat on his hotdog?
  6. Does your husband know more about Gilligan's Island, Treasure Island, or Three Mile Island?
  7. Ladies when you first met your husband, what will he say was the one thing which first caught his attention about you?
  8. For the wife: Is your car rear, front, or all-wheel drive?
  9. Ladies who initiated your first kiss?
  10. How does your husband like his coffee?
  11. If your husband died and came back as a dog, what breed would he be? Chihuahua, Russell Terrier, Poodle, or Bull dog
Either Spouse:
  1. What is the strangest gift your spouse has ever bought for you?
  2. What candy bar would your spouse choose to describe your style of making love? (Snickers, Zero,Payday, $100,000 bar, Mounds, Big Hunk, etc)?
  3. Which song best describes your first date? Sea of Love, Man-eater, Separate Ways, Our Lips are Sealed, or Cold as Ice
  4. Where was your first date?
  5. What was the best vacation you’ve ever taken together?
  6. What will your spouse say is your favorite food?
  7. What is your spouses most irritating habit?
  8. What would your spouse say was the last thing the two of you argued about?
  9. When was the last time you and your spouse had a long passionate kiss?
  10. Have them write the chore they least like to do and why.. "I hate _____ because _______." Example: I hate doing laundry because it takes all day and makes the house hot

Bridal Shower Themes

• Bridal Shower Ideas - Easy and unique ideas to celebrate your bride to be. Make it personal and memorable!
  • Honeymoon & Travel - A theme that focuses on the Honeymoon. Whether a trip to Paris or a tropical paradise, get the couple ready to travel in style!
  • Wine Not Start A Cellar? - Celebrating a couple who loves wine? This is the perfect theme (guests will love it too!)
  • Hollywood Jack & Jill - Jack and Jill showers are for men and women. Hollywood is a theme that will delight everyone, and make the couple "stars"!
  • Kitchen & Recipe Theme - Does your bride need to stock a kitchen? This is a cute theme that will help her on her way!
  • First Holiday/Occasion - Different but very fun... everyone is assigned a different holiday to help the couple with!